|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Sea Mist.
(b) Magnolia Blossom.
(c) Green Leaf.
(d) Ocean Wave.
2. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
3. What has Uncle John been away mining?
4. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) Taking a riding lesson.
(b) Watching from the shadows.
(c) Eating a piece of pie.
(d) At the parsonage.
5. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
(a) At a mill.
(b) At a livery.
(c) At a farm.
(d) At a factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic that Julia sees in Richard's soul?
4. How quickly is Julia revisited by Beatrice upon returning to Wideacre?
5. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)