|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1700s.
(b) In the 1900s.
(c) In the 1600s.
(d) In the 1800s.
2. What is the holiday that Julia is made queen of by the villagers?
3. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
(a) She says that she learned the techniques from the previous gardener.
(b) She says that the techniques come to her naturally.
(c) She says that she has spent many hours practicing her techniques.
(d) She says that she read about the techniques in textbooks.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
5. What has Uncle John been away mining?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
2. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
3. When Julia returns to Wideacre, what has Uncle John done to the dowry house?
4. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
5. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)