|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
(a) As "delusions."
(b) As "abnormalities."
(c) As "gifts."
(d) As "secrets."
2. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
3. What has Uncle John been away mining?
4. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Julia Lacey.
(b) Celia Lacey.
(c) Richard McAdams.
(d) Uncle John.
5. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
(a) Because it isn't getting enough exercise.
(b) Because she is jealous that only Richard may ride it.
(c) Because the stable boy tricks her into riding the horse.
(d) Because she was given permission by Richard to ride the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
4. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
5. What happens to Matthew Merry after he is sent to prison?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)