|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
2. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) They have no relation.
(b) She is his neice.
(c) She is his daughter.
(d) She is his sister.
3. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
4. Why is Richard granted a brief leave from school?
(a) To go to a funeral.
(b) To go to the hospital.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get married.
5. Now that Julia is no longer a virgin, what does Richard say that she has no hope for?
(a) Starting a family.
(b) Inheriting Wideacre.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Finding a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
2. How does Richard respond when he hears that Julia is pregnant?
3. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
4. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
5. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)