|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
2. How does Julia respond when Richard tells her that he loves her?
(a) She says that she loves him only as a cousin.
(b) She says that she loves him like a father.
(c) She says that she loves him as her best friend.
(d) She says that she loves him as a lover.
3. What does Julie do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a teacher.
(c) She is a seamstress.
(d) She is a cleaner.
4. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Speech disorders.
(b) Eating disorders.
(c) Vision disorders.
(d) Nervous disorders.
5. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
(a) A flock of sheep.
(b) A herd of cows.
(c) A gaggle of geese.
(d) A flock of chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Julia's aid when arguing why she should return to Wideacre?
2. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
3. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
4. When Richard visits Julia in the fields where she is sowing, how does Julia greet him?
5. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)