|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His arms.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
2. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(b) Uncle John.
(c) The villagers.
3. Where is Clary's body found?
(a) Buried in a shallow grave.
(b) Cradled in Matthew Merry's arms.
(c) Floating down the river.
(d) Lying peacefully in her bed.
4. What has Matthew Merry sold, infuriating Clary?
(a) His music.
(b) His home.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His sculptures.
5. What type of bird does Ralph keep as a pet?
(a) A crow.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A raven.
(d) A hawk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marianne's social status?
2. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
3. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
4. Who is the father of Julia's baby?
5. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)