|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
2. How does Julia find out that she is pregnant?
(a) Her mother can tell by the glow in her face.
(b) She takes a pregnancy test.
(c) She is constantly sick and guesses it about herself.
(d) The doctor feels the baby kick in her stomach.
3. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
4. How does the bird respond to being held by Richard?
(a) It immediately tries to fly away from him.
(b) It begins to bite at his hands.
(c) It sits calmly, waiting to be fed.
(d) It nuzzles up to Richard's neck affectionately.
5. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(b) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(c) For being drunk on the job.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
2. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
3. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
4. Now that Julia is no longer a virgin, what does Richard say that she has no hope for?
5. What does Julie do for a living?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)