|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
2. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
(a) At Stanford.
(b) At Princeton.
(c) At Oxford.
(d) At Yale.
3. When Julia goes on vacation after finding out that she is pregnant, where does she go?
(a) To Essex.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To Bath.
(d) To London.
4. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her butler.
(c) Her stable boy.
(d) Her gardner.
5. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
2. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
3. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
4. How does Julia feel after Richard states that he has a broken heart?
5. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)