|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(c) The villagers.
(d) Uncle John.
2. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
3. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
(a) That he is a brilliant doctor.
(b) That he is a drunk.
(c) That he is a quack.
(d) That he is a decent man.
4. Which of the following characters does NOT encourage Julia to embrace her magical heritage?
5. Why does Celia leave the party early, allowing James to escort Julia home?
(a) Because she is bored with parties.
(b) Because she wants Julia and James to be alone.
(c) Because she has a fight with the party hostess.
(d) Because she has fallen ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
2. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
3. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
5. What does Julie do for a living?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)