|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which activity to Richard and Julia partake in on Sunday afternoons?
(a) Horseback riding.
2. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic that Julia sees in Richard's soul?
3. Where is Clary's body found?
(a) Floating down the river.
(b) Lying peacefully in her bed.
(c) Cradled in Matthew Merry's arms.
(d) Buried in a shallow grave.
4. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
(a) With a handshake.
(b) With a hug.
(c) She never thanks him.
(d) With a kiss.
5. How does the bird respond to being held by Richard?
(a) It immediately tries to fly away from him.
(b) It nuzzles up to Richard's neck affectionately.
(c) It sits calmly, waiting to be fed.
(d) It begins to bite at his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph respond when Julia says that she will not announce the name of Clary's killer?
2. When Richard visits Julia in the fields where she is sowing, how does Julia greet him?
3. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
4. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
5. What does Ralph predict will someday happen to the land of Wideacre?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)