|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "archenemy."
(b) As her "small companion."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "dunce relative."
2. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
3. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
(c) Uncle John.
4. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
5. When Julia receives her first letter from James, what does it tell her?
(a) That he has met another woman.
(b) That he is building the two of them a house.
(c) That he is coming for a visit.
(d) That he is moving away for school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
2. What does Richard admit to intercepting between James and Julia?
3. What has Matthew Merry sold, infuriating Clary?
4. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
5. When Julia goes on vacation after finding out that she is pregnant, where does she go?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)