|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is deaf.
2. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Nervous disorders.
(b) Vision disorders.
(c) Speech disorders.
(d) Eating disorders.
3. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
4. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
(a) Choir practice.
(b) A fashionable ball.
(c) A tea party.
(d) A social party.
5. Now that Julia is no longer a virgin, what does Richard say that she has no hope for?
(a) Starting a family.
(b) Finding a husband.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Inheriting Wideacre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
2. In what century was Julia born?
3. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
4. How does Richard respond to Julia's news that she is being sent away.
5. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)