|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A social party.
(c) A fashionable ball.
(d) Choir practice.
2. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
(a) That James will meet another woman.
(b) That Richard will not approve of their relationship.
(c) That the two will never be together.
(d) That she will no longer love James upon returning home.
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is saddened.
(d) He is skeptical.
5. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julia overhears Uncle John speaking to the woman from town, how many babies does the woman say that she has buried?
2. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
3. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
4. What is Julia's relationship to James?
5. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)