|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His legs.
(d) His arms.
2. When Julia receives her first letter from James, what does it tell her?
(a) That he is building the two of them a house.
(b) That he has met another woman.
(c) That he is coming for a visit.
(d) That he is moving away for school.
3. What has Matthew Merry sold, infuriating Clary?
(a) His poetry.
(b) His sculptures.
(c) His home.
(d) His music.
4. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
5. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
(a) That she is more educated that the doctor.
(b) That she is high society in comparison to these people.
(c) That she is uneducated to the ways of these foreigners.
(d) That she is a country girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
2. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
3. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
4. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
5. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)