|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Speech disorders.
(b) Vision disorders.
(c) Eating disorders.
(d) Nervous disorders.
2. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While taking very hot baths.
(b) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
3. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
(a) She plants them in the village.
(b) She throws them away.
(c) She plants them by the sea side.
(d) She plants them in her small, personal garden.
4. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
(a) A motor car.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A horse and buggy.
(d) A sewing machine.
5. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
(a) The piano.
(b) The cello.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
2. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
3. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
4. What is Ralph Megson's job?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT encourage Julia to embrace her magical heritage?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)