|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Stealing money from the rich.
(b) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(c) Singing songs on the street corners.
(d) Bringing food to the people.
2. How does Richard respond to Julia's news that she is being sent away.
(a) He is excited by her leaving.
(b) He is confused by her leaving.
(c) He is saddened by her leaving.
(d) He is enraged by her leaving.
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It's legs are slashed.
(b) It goes missing in the night.
(c) It falls ill with a disease.
(d) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
4. What is Uncle John's real profession?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a blacksmith.
5. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Ocean Wave.
(b) Magnolia Blossom.
(c) Green Leaf.
(d) Sea Mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
2. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
3. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
4. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
5. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)