|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(b) That she and Ralph are siblings.
(c) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(d) That she and Ralph are lovers.
2. What type of animal is Scheherazade?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(b) It falls ill with a disease.
(c) It goes missing in the night.
(d) It's legs are slashed.
4. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(b) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(c) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
(d) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
5. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
(a) Because she has an allergy to horse fur.
(b) Because her Uncle John cannot afford another horse.
(c) Because her Uncle John hasn't found a proper horse for her yet.
(d) Because she is too terrified to learn to ride a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT encourage Julia to embrace her magical heritage?
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
4. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
5. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)