|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Fortescue think of Dr. Phillips?
(a) That he is a brilliant doctor.
(b) That he is a decent man.
(c) That he is a quack.
(d) That he is a drunk.
2. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
(a) A fashionable ball.
(b) A social party.
(c) Choir practice.
(d) A tea party.
3. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(b) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
(c) For being drunk on the job.
(d) For letting Julia ride the horse.
4. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Green Leaf.
(b) Magnolia Blossom.
(c) Ocean Wave.
(d) Sea Mist.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
2. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
3. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
4. How old was Julia when her father died?
5. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)