|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the dream comes true and Julia faints, where does she wake up?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In the parsonage.
(c) In her own bed.
(d) In an insane asylum.
2. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
(a) By a monsoon.
(b) By an earthquake.
(c) By a tornado.
(d) By a fire.
3. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
4. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
(a) To ensure that all the workers care about what is happening on the estate.
(b) To ensure that the workers stop stealing from the fields.
(c) To ensure that the workers stay loyal to the Wideacre estate.
(d) To ensure that all the workers come into the fields on time.
5. Who does James suggest that Julia should elope with?
(a) Her gardner.
(b) Her butler.
(c) Her stable boy.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
2. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
3. After leaving the village and meeting Dench, what does Ralph admit to Julia?
4. What is Uncle John's real profession?
5. Why is Dench fired?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)