|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
(c) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(d) That she and Beatrice are as one.
2. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
3. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are siblings.
(b) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(c) That she and Ralph are lovers.
(d) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
4. Who is Marianne Fortescue?
(a) A cleaning woman that attends to Julia's room.
(b) A patient of Dr. Phillips.
(c) A girl who teases Julia's clothing.
(d) A nurse that works in Dr. Phillips office.
5. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
(a) A tea party.
(b) Choir practice.
(c) A fashionable ball.
(d) A social party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
2. How does Julia thank James for his words of kindness to her?
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
4. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
5. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)