|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(b) For being drunk on the job.
(c) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
2. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
(a) Ralph punches Richard in the stomach.
(b) No one listens to Richard's whining.
(c) Ralph is fired.
(d) Julia comes to Ralph's defense.
3. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It goes missing in the night.
(b) It falls ill with a disease.
(c) It's legs are slashed.
(d) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
4. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
(a) While lying in her bed.
(b) While working at the watering hole.
(c) While standing in a field.
(d) While opening a gate.
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He is deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
2. What is Ralph Megson's job?
3. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
4. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
5. How does Julia feel about having to visit Dr. Phillips?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)