|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
(a) That Beatrice was much more beautiful that Julia.
(b) That Julia looks much different that Beatrice.
(c) That Julia and Beatrice are like twins.
(d) That she doesn't remember what Beatrice looked like.
2. How does Julia feel about having to visit Dr. Phillips?
(a) Julia knows that the doctor is her last hope for sanity.
(b) Julia hopes that the doctor can cure her of her visions.
(c) Julia does not believe that a doctor is necessary.
(d) Julia is worried that the doctor will recommend surgery.
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
5. How does Richard respond to Julia's news that she is being sent away.
(a) He is confused by her leaving.
(b) He is enraged by her leaving.
(c) He is saddened by her leaving.
(d) He is excited by her leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
2. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
3. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
4. After discussing Richard's temper with Julia, what does Ralph call Richard?
5. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)