|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
(a) By a fire.
(b) By an earthquake.
(c) By a monsoon.
(d) By a tornado.
2. How does Richard respond to Julia's news that she is being sent away.
(a) He is excited by her leaving.
(b) He is enraged by her leaving.
(c) He is saddened by her leaving.
(d) He is confused by her leaving.
3. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
4. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While lying in her bed.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
2. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
3. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
4. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
5. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)