|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Ocean Wave.
(b) Magnolia Blossom.
(c) Sea Mist.
(d) Green Leaf.
2. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
(a) Eating a piece of pie.
(b) Taking a riding lesson.
(c) Watching from the shadows.
(d) At the parsonage.
3. What does the doctor that Julia is being sent to specialize in?
(a) Eating disorders.
(b) Vision disorders.
(c) Nervous disorders.
(d) Speech disorders.
4. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
(b) Uncle John.
5. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
(a) She says that she learned the techniques from the previous gardener.
(b) She says that the techniques come to her naturally.
(c) She says that she read about the techniques in textbooks.
(d) She says that she has spent many hours practicing her techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
2. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
3. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
4. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
5. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)