|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
2. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He stutters.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is deaf.
3. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
(a) She should live in fear of her huband's wrath.
(b) She should treat her husband like a pig.
(c) She should bow to her husband's requests.
(d) She should demand to be treated as an equal.
4. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While lying in her bed.
5. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Green Leaf.
(b) Magnolia Blossom.
(c) Ocean Wave.
(d) Sea Mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
2. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
3. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
4. How does James respond to Julia's prophetic dreams?
5. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)