|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rationalization does Julia give for the way that old people in the village greet her?
(a) That they don't recognize her face.
(b) That they are confused as to who she is.
(c) That they are greeting her as Celia's daughter.
(d) That they are greeting Beatrice.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
3. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is snowing.
(c) It is windy.
(d) It is raining.
4. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That she and Beatrice are as one.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
(c) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(d) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
5. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
2. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
3. What color is the horse that Ralph brings for Julia?
4. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
5. Who convinces Julia that if she believes in her dream she must warn the villagers?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)