|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While taking very hot baths.
(d) While lying in her bed.
2. How old was Julia when her father died?
3. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's sister.
(b) Ralph's girlfriend.
(c) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(d) Ralph's mother.
4. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He stutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Julia's relationship to James?
2. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
3. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
4. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Uncle John and Celia use to describe both Julia and Beatrice?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)