|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1900s.
(b) In the 1700s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 1600s.
2. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(c) The villagers.
(d) Uncle John.
3. What terrible incident happens to the house that Julia was raised in as a child?
(a) It is swept away by a monsoon.
(b) It is swept up by a tornado.
(c) It is destroyed by a bomb.
(d) It is burned down.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
(a) It goes missing in the night.
(b) Richard takes it to town and sells it.
(c) It's legs are slashed.
(d) It falls ill with a disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a subject taught at the school for village children?
2. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
3. What is Uncle John's real profession?
4. What is Ralph Megson's job?
5. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)