Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the river.
(b) To the cemetary.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the doctor's office.
2. What is Ralph Megson famous for doing in the village?
(a) Preaching the Sunday mass.
(b) Stealing money from the rich.
(c) Bringing food to the people.
(d) Singing songs on the street corners.
3. How old was Julia when her father died?
4. In what century was Julia born?
(a) In the 1900s.
(b) In the 1700s.
(c) In the 1800s.
(d) In the 1600s.
5. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
(a) She should live in fear of her huband's wrath.
(b) She should bow to her husband's requests.
(c) She should demand to be treated as an equal.
(d) She should treat her husband like a pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
2. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
3. How does Julia introduce Dench to the new hire, Ralph?
4. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)