|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the doctor's office.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the cemetary.
(d) To the church.
2. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
3. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
4. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While taking very hot baths.
(b) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(c) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
(d) While lying in her bed.
5. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "dunce relative."
(b) As her "dearest friend."
(c) As her "small companion."
(d) As her "archenemy."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph Megson's job?
2. What happens when Richard demands that Ralph be fired?
3. What does Uncle John give to Julia for her birthday on the day that he returns from the mines?
4. What musical instrument does Julia play so that she can accompany Richard's singing?
5. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)