Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She drown.
(b) She had an incurable disease.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She died in a car accident.
2. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
(a) At a mill.
(b) At a factory.
(c) At a farm.
(d) At a livery.
3. What is the first thing that Julia notices about the village children when she sees them for the first time?
(a) That they have finer clothes than she does.
(b) That they are playing an exciting game.
(c) That they all seem to be overweight.
(d) That they are malnourished.
4. As children, what did Julia and Robert promise to do?
(a) Stay best friends forever.
(b) Marry each other one day.
(c) Move out of their hometown.
(d) Travel the world together.
5. Where does Julia typically have her daydreams?
(a) While chewing on tobacco leaves.
(b) While taking very hot baths.
(c) While lying in her bed.
(d) While wandering through Wideacre estates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia feel after Richard states that he has a broken heart?
2. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
3. Why does Celia believe that everyone thinks Julia resembles Beatrice?
4. What animal attacks Richard in the barn?
5. To what city does Uncle John and Celia wish to send Julia to see a doctor?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)