|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the doctor's office.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the river.
2. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
(a) That Aunt Beatrice is haunting her.
(b) That Aunt Beatrice is her mother.
(c) That she and Beatrice are as one.
(d) That Aunt Beatrice is really alive.
3. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) She had an incurable disease.
(c) She drown.
(d) She died in a car accident.
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
2. When Julia overhears Uncle John speaking to the woman from town, how many babies does the woman say that she has buried?
3. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
4. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
5. When Uncle John returns from the mines, what is he disappointed to see in Richard?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)