Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
(a) Because she was given permission by Richard to ride the horse.
(b) Because the stable boy tricks her into riding the horse.
(c) Because she is jealous that only Richard may ride it.
(d) Because it isn't getting enough exercise.
2. After planning the crops for the year, how much of the harvest will be sold at a fair price to the villagers?
(a) A large percentage.
(b) A small percentage.
(c) None of the crops.
(d) All of the crops.
3. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his sister.
(b) She is his daughter.
(c) She is his neice.
(d) They have no relation.
4. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(b) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
(c) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(d) For being drunk on the job.
5. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
(a) To pay the workers in land.
(b) Not to pay the workers at all.
(c) To pay the workers in kind words.
(d) To pay the workers in profit share.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
2. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
3. What is Marianne's social status?
4. As Julia explains it to Ralph, why doesn't she have a horse?
5. What is Uncle John's real profession?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)