|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
2. What does Richard admit to intercepting between James and Julia?
(a) Their whispered conversations.
(b) Their telephone calls.
(c) Their money transfers.
(d) Their letters.
3. What does a linkboy carry?
(a) A gun.
(b) A basket.
(c) A chain.
(d) A torch.
4. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
5. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
(a) At a livery.
(b) At a mill.
(c) At a factory.
(d) At a farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard respond when he hears that Julia is pregnant?
2. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
3. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
4. After visiting the shopkeeper, what does James ask of Julia?
5. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)