|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Julia's family is the first to hear of Julia's pregnancy?
(d) Uncle John.
2. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is skeptical.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is outraged.
3. When Julia confronts Celia about her resemblance to Beatrice, how does Celia respond?
(a) That Beatrice was much more beautiful that Julia.
(b) That Julia looks much different that Beatrice.
(c) That Julia and Beatrice are like twins.
(d) That she doesn't remember what Beatrice looked like.
4. What animal does Ralph regularly poach from the river?
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's cleaning woman.
(b) Ralph's sister.
(c) Ralph's mother.
(d) Ralph's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julie do for a living?
2. What is the name of the linkboy that Julia and James meet leaving the party?
3. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
4. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
5. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)