|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
(a) Away, at Bath.
(b) Alone in the wilderness.
(c) At Acre.
(d) At home with her mother.
2. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
3. How many of the slave children that were taken from the Acre died?
4. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(a) The villagers.
(b) Uncle John.
5. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters have plans to become the next owner of the Wideacre estate?
2. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
3. Why does Julia state that she has called off her engagement to James?
4. On her way to visit the slave children in the hovel, what is Julia robbed of?
5. How does Richard respond when he hears that Julia is pregnant?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)