|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Julia to end her relationship with Dr. Phillips?
2. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
(a) Uncle John.
(c) The villagers.
3. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
(a) Away, at Bath.
(b) Alone in the wilderness.
(c) At Acre.
(d) At home with her mother.
4. What does James make the children promise not to use their money to purchase?
5. How does Julia explain her gardening techniques?
(a) She says that she has spent many hours practicing her techniques.
(b) She says that the techniques come to her naturally.
(c) She says that she read about the techniques in textbooks.
(d) She says that she learned the techniques from the previous gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Julia's baby?
2. What does Julie do for a living?
3. Where were the slave children sent to work after being taken from the Acre?
4. Why does Uncle John think that it is necessary to change the way that the employees are paid?
5. What does a linkboy carry?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)