1. The quote that opens The Fault in Our Stars is attributed to what fictional author?
Peter Van Houten
2. How old is Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars?
3. By what name does Hazel refer to her regular doctor that her mother takes her to see for depression in Chapter 1?
4. On what days does Hazel’s cancer support group meet when she begins attending in Chapter 1?
5. At what kind of church does Hazel’s cancer support group meet in the novel?
6. What is the name of the leader of the support group that Hazel attends in the novel?
7. What body part has Isaac lost due to cancer, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,548 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)