|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served for dinner at Augustus’s house when Hazel and her parents visit in Chapter 15?
(a) Stuffed peppers
(b) Roasted turkey
(c) Rack of lamb
2. The quote that opens The Fault in Our Stars is attributed to what fictional author?
(a) Jonathan McCready
(b) Peter Van Houten
(c) Augustus Anderson
(d) Henry Miller White
3. In Hazel’s American Literature class that she attends in the beginning of Chapter 3, the lecture is about what social reformer?
(a) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(b) Frederick Douglass
(c) Susan B. Anthony
(d) Harriet Tubman
4. Hazel’s parents come to her room after her outburst at dinner to tell her she is not what, in Chapter 6?
(a) Their daughter
(b) Going to Amsterdam
(c) Going to die
(d) A grenade
5. Speaking of Augustus’s parents at his funeral, Hazel says, “It’s hard to explain, but talking to them felt like” what?
(b) “Talking to Augustus”
(c) “Stabbing and being stabbed”
(d) “Being hit repeatedly by a semi”
Short Answer Questions
1. What century does the cab driver describe as the “Golden Age” in Chapter 11?
2. What is described in the second section of the triangle from the top on “Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs” in Chapter 13?
3. Augustus claims he passed the driving test on which attempt in Chapter 2?
4. Who is the author of “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”?
5. Who is the “cute, chubby girl” with a scar extending from the side of her nose and across her face that is at the meeting in Chapter 9?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)