|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Hazel’s mother wake her up on the day of their flight in Chapter 10?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6:45 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
2. What century does the cab driver describe as the “Golden Age” in Chapter 11?
(a) The 18th century
(b) The 12th century
(c) The 17th century
(d) The 16th century
3. The cab driver tells Hazel’s mother in Chapter 11, “Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of” what?
4. Hazel’s parents in Chapter 6 describe her as “a brilliant young reader with a side interest in” what?
(a) “Horrible television shows”
(b) “Miniature golf”
(c) “Poetry and music”
(d) “Baseball cards”
5. Where does Hazel say her father travels to regularly to a satellite office for Morris Property, Inc. in Chapter 10?
(b) New Brunswick
(d) Baton Rouge
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel say she was diagnosed with at age thirteen in Chapter 2?
2. For how long does Hazel say she’ll be gone on her trip to Amsterdam in Chapter 10?
3. What is Hazel’s middle name?
4. In Isaac’s eulogy for Augustus in Chapter 22, he says that Augustus “was the Mayor of the Secret City of” what?
5. Where does Augustus call Hazel from at 2:35 a.m. in Chapter 18?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)