|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the science teacher that Augustus recalls telling his class about the true nature of clouds in Chapter 14?
(a) Mr. Smith
(b) Mr. Martinez
(c) Mr. Wellington
(d) Mrs. Jackson
2. The cab driver tells Hazel’s mother in Chapter 11, “Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of” what?
3. How old is Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars?
4. What is the name of the room that Augustus stays in at the hotel in Amsterdam?
(a) The Kafka
(b) The Hermit
(c) The Kierkegaard
(d) The Heidegger
5. The protagonist in the book that Augustus lent Hazel is described in Chapter 3 as killing how many people in 284 pages?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the email that Hazel receives from Von Houten’s assistant in Chapter 8, it says that Hazel and her mother and Augustus will be visiting Amsterdam beginning on what day?
2. At what park does Hazel recall playing with her father when she was young in Chapter 4?
3. What food are Augustus’s parents cooking when Augustus and Hazel arrive at his house in Chapter 2?
4. What name has Hazel given to her large rectangular oxygen concentrator in Chapter 3?
5. Augustus tells Hazel in Chapter 8 that the reason he likes her is because it is rare to “come across a hot girl who creates and adjectival version of” what word?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)