|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food are Augustus’s parents cooking when Augustus and Hazel arrive at his house in Chapter 2?
(b) Egg rolls
2. What twelve-year-old leukemic does Hazel learn has passed away at the support group meeting in Chapter 9?
3. What character from An Imperial Affliction does Hazel try to dress like when she goes to meet Peter Van Houten in Chapter 12?
4. Augustus claims he passed the driving test on which attempt in Chapter 2?
(a) His fourth attempt
(b) His third attempt
(c) His second attempt
(d) His first attempt
5. What color eyes does Hazel have in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What century does the cab driver describe as the “Golden Age” in Chapter 11?
2. When Isaac greets Augustus and asks how he is doing in Chapter 14, Augustus says that everything tastes like what?
3. What name has Hazel given to her large rectangular oxygen concentrator in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the narrator of An Imperial Affliction, according to Hazel in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the little girl that asks Hazel about her oxygen device at the mall in Chapter 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)