|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An Imperial Affliction is a novel about a girl who lives in what U.S. state?
(b) North Carolina
(c) New Jersey
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, Hazel says she stayed up late that night reading what book?
(a) The Price of Dawn
(b) Roses amongst the Marigolds
(c) Under the Seashell Lake
(d) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3. How many text messages has Hazel received from Augustus when she gets out of the movie in Chapter 4?
4. Augustus says to Hazel as they hang up the phone in Chapter 5, “Maybe okay will be our” what?
(a) “I love you”
(b) “Never forget”
5. Who does Hazel ask her mother to call at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Dr. Jim
(d) Dr. Maria
Short Answer Questions
1. Amsterdam is the capital city of what country?
2. The quote that opens The Fault in Our Stars is attributed to what fictional author?
3. What is the name of the leader of the support group that Hazel attends in the novel?
4. In the letter from Peter Van Houten to Augustus in Chapter 7, he writes, “I am in receipt of your electronic mail dated the 14th of April and duly impressed by the Shakespearean complexity of your tragedy. Everyone in this tale has a rock-solid” what?
5. Whose car do Augustus, Hazel, and Isaac go to egg in Chapter 14?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)