|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Hazel refer to her regular doctor that her mother takes her to see for depression in Chapter 1?
(a) Dr. Mike
(b) Dr. Jeremy
(c) Dr. Peter
(d) Dr. Jim
2. What is the name of the leader of the support group that Hazel attends in the novel?
(a) Dr. Jim
3. In the email that Hazel receives from Von Houten’s assistant in Chapter 8, it says that Hazel and her mother and Augustus will be visiting Amsterdam beginning on what day?
(a) June 12
(b) April 3
(c) July 14
(d) May 4
4. What is the name of the teddy bear that Hazel’s mother tucks her in with in Chapter 6?
5. What name has Hazel given to her large rectangular oxygen concentrator in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part has Isaac lost due to cancer, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. An Imperial Affliction is a novel about a girl who lives in what U.S. state?
3. How many pages is An Imperial Affliction said to be in Chapter 4?
4. What food are Augustus’s parents cooking when Augustus and Hazel arrive at his house in Chapter 2?
5. In the conclusion of the email from Von Houten’s assistant in Chapter 8, she suggests that after meeting Von Houten perhaps they could tour a museum or what monument?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)