|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3, Hazel says she stayed up late that night reading what book?
(a) Under the Seashell Lake
(b) Roses amongst the Marigolds
(c) The Price of Dawn
(d) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
2. What name has Hazel given to her large rectangular oxygen concentrator in Chapter 3?
3. In Hazel’s American Literature class that she attends in the beginning of Chapter 3, the lecture is about what social reformer?
(a) Frederick Douglass
(b) Harriet Tubman
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Susan B. Anthony
4. What poet is the lecture about in Hazel’s Twentieth-Century American Poetry class in Chapter 4?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Sylvia Plath
(c) Emily Dickinson
(d) T. S. Elliot
5. How old is Hazel in The Fault in Our Stars?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Augustus say he attends in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 5, Hazel says that “Worry is yet another side effect of” what?
3. On what days does Hazel’s cancer support group meet when she begins attending in Chapter 1?
4. Augustus claims that he’s a bad driver because he has to drive how, in Chapter 2?
5. What experimental drug was Hazel given after she’d contracted pneumonia, according to the author in Chapter 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)