|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Hazel refer to her regular doctor that her mother takes her to see for depression in Chapter 1?
(a) Dr. Jeremy
(b) Dr. Mike
(c) Dr. Jim
(d) Dr. Peter
2. What does Hazel call the school that she attends in Chapter 2?
(d) North Central
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, Hazel says she stayed up late that night reading what book?
(a) Under the Seashell Lake
(b) Roses amongst the Marigolds
(c) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
(d) The Price of Dawn
4. What school does Augustus say he attends in Chapter 2?
(a) North Central
(b) Smithfield High
(c) Stevens Point
(d) Anderson High
5. What does Hazel say she was diagnosed with at age thirteen in Chapter 2?
(a) Stage IV leukemia
(b) Stage III diabetes
(c) Stage II lung cancer
(d) Stage IV thyroid cancer
Short Answer Questions
1. On what days does Hazel’s cancer support group meet when she begins attending in Chapter 1?
2. In Hazel’s American Literature class that she attends in the beginning of Chapter 3, the lecture is about what social reformer?
3. Augustus claims he passed the driving test on which attempt in Chapter 2?
4. At what kind of church does Hazel’s cancer support group meet in the novel?
5. What holiday does Hazel’s mother say it is when she wakes Hazel in Chapter 3?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)