|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hazel visits Augustus in Chapter 16, they eat a lunch of peanut-butter sandwiches and what?
(d) Apple pie
2. Where does Augustus ask Hazel to meet him at 8:00 p.m. when he calls in Chapter 20?
(a) Memorial Hospital
(b) The Literal Heart of Jesus
(c) Children’s Hospital
(d) The movie theater
3. What experimental drug was Hazel given after she’d contracted pneumonia, according to the author in Chapter 2?
4. What sport had Augustus played in high school before he developed cancer?
5. What is written on the sign that Hazel’s father holds at the airport in Chapter 14?
(a) “My Daughter Hazel and My Love”
(b) “The Lancaster Family”
(c) “Hazel, Augustus, and Mrs. Lancaster”
(d) “My Beautiful Family (and Gus)”
Short Answer Questions
1. In the conclusion of the email from Von Houten’s assistant in Chapter 8, she suggests that after meeting Von Houten perhaps they could tour a museum or what monument?
2. What is the name of the hamster in An Imperial Affliction that Hazel asks about in her email to the author in Chapter 5?
3. How much fluid does Hazel learn was drained from her lungs when she awakens in the ICU in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 5, Hazel says that “Worry is yet another side effect of” what?
5. After Hazel calls 911 in Chapter 18, Augustus says, “Where is my chance to be somebody’s” what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)