|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hazel call the school that she attends in Chapter 2?
(d) North Central
2. Whose car do Augustus, Hazel, and Isaac go to egg in Chapter 14?
(a) Mr. Lancaster’s
(b) Peter Van Houten’s
(d) Dr. Jim’s
3. Augustus tells Hazel in Chapter 8 that the reason he likes her is because it is rare to “come across a hot girl who creates and adjectival version of” what word?
4. What movie star does Augustus frequently compare Hazel to in the novel?
(a) Natalie Portman
(b) Angelina Jolie
(c) Meryl Streep
(d) Helena Bonham Carter
5. What does “BiPAP” stand for in the narrative?
(a) “Big particle airway passage”
(b) “Bilevel positive airway pressure”
(c) “Bipolar productive air pump”
(d) “Bifurcated particular attribution principle”
Short Answer Questions
1. In his letter to Augustus in Chapter 7, Von Houten writes, “Language buries, but does not” what?
2. Where does Augustus describe ten thousand corpses following the explosion of a volcano in Chapter 14?
3. What is served for dinner at Augustus’s house when Hazel and her parents visit in Chapter 15?
4. What is described in the second section of the triangle from the top on “Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs” in Chapter 13?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 3, Hazel says she stayed up late that night reading what book?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)