|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie has Hazel come to Augustus’s house to watch in Chapter 2?
(a) V for Vendetta
(b) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
(d) When Harry Met Sally
2. At what time does Augustus’s mother call Hazel to tell her that Augustus has died in Chapter 21?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 4:00 a.m.
(c) 1:20 a.m.
(d) 12:00 a.m.
3. What is referred to on the bottom portion of “Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs” in Chapter 13?
(a) “Physiological needs”
(b) “Esteem needs”
(c) “Self-actualizing needs”
4. What is the house number of Peter Van Houten’s residence in Chapter 12?
5. What game does Hazel play with Isaac at his house in Chapter 9?
(a) Vice City
(c) Mario Brothers
(d) Cool Boarders
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hazel’s middle name?
2. Amsterdam is the capital city of what country?
3. What kind of treatment does Augustus say he gave up in order to go to Amsterdam in Chapter 13?
4. At about what time does Augustus call Hazel in Chapter 20?
5. Who is with Staff Sergeant Max Mayhem in the dark, empty room in the video game that Hazel plays with Isaac in Chapter 9?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)