|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hospital is Hazel taken to in Chapter 7?
(a) Bennington Hospital
(b) Children’s Hospital
(c) St. Augustine Hospital
(d) Memorial Hospital
2. Augustus says to Hazel as they hang up the phone in Chapter 5, “Maybe okay will be our” what?
(a) “I love you”
(c) “Never forget”
3. What color t-shirt does Hazel wear to meet Peter Van Houten in Chapter 12?
(a) Dark green
(b) Light blue
(c) Light gray
(d) Dark red
4. The title of An Imperial Affliction is said to be derived from a poem by whom in Chapter 5?
(a) Emily Dickinson
(b) Sylvia Plath
(c) T. S. Elliot
(d) Walt Whitman
5. What date does Hazel’s mother say it is when she wakes Hazel up in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) July 14
(b) March 29
(c) April 13
(d) September 12
Short Answer Questions
1. The protagonist in the book that Augustus lent Hazel is described in Chapter 3 as killing how many people in 284 pages?
2. What game does Hazel play with Isaac at his house in Chapter 9?
3. Amsterdam is the capital city of what country?
4. What does Peter Van Houten have to drink when he invites Hazel and Augustus into his home in Chapter 12?
5. Who does Kaitlyn say she’s been dating “for a bit” in Chapter 3?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)