|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes evident as the days pass?
(a) Surprise is extensively damaged.
(b) Aubrey's son is dying.
(c) Hollom has to be fired.
(d) Maturin is ready to retire and go home to Dianna.
2. Whom does the crew consider a Jonah?
3. What is nailed to the craft's stem in the boat that rescues Aubrey and Maturin?
(a) Human bones.
(b) Human scalps.
(c) Human skulls.
(d) Human scrotums.
4. From where are live eels supposedly removed?
(a) The brains of the crew.
(b) The grain bags.
(c) The bilge.
(d) The intestines of the crew.
5. What does Surprise encounter and capture?
(a) A British Indiaman ship.
(b) An American whaler.
(c) A British whaler.
(d) A French whaler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dundas?
2. What does Aubrey learn about their prey?
3. How does Aubrey get updated information about the ship he is chasing?
4. How long does Surprise sit on the mud bank?
5. Where does Surprise pass that has Maturin and Martin salivating to stop?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)