Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
3. Who prays in three languages?
4. Who does the head beggar turn out to be?
5. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
Azaro's father becomes more involved with the spirit world as evidenced in Book Six. Cite specific details involving these interactions and discuss the significance of each to the story and/or its impact on the relationship between father and son.
In Book Five, the spirits try harder to get Azaro back in their world. How do they do this, what does it trigger, and how does it play out?
While Azaro's father is sleeping in Book Eight, Azaro walks in his dreams. Describe what he sees and the perceptions he has, and discuss the impact of this on the story.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)