|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
3. Who prays in three languages?
4. Who does the head beggar turn out to be?
5. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
Essay Topic 1
In Book Four there are a lot of changes (with Madame Koto, Azaro, Azaro's father, Azaro's mother, relationships between them and others). Discuss these changes, with examples from the story cited in your response.
Essay Topic 2
What is abikus? Compare and contrast Ade and Azaro's life as abikus. Use story details.
Essay Topic 3
In Book One, fire and or rioting have occurred around Azaro. Cite each instance and discuss the implications not only of each occurrence but their combined and individual significance to the story, and to the characters.
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)