Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
3. Who prays in three languages?
4. Who does the head beggar turn out to be?
5. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
Essay Topic 1
In Book Five, discuss the rain and its impact on the story, the characters, and their lives.
Essay Topic 2
In this story many incidents occurred involving story characters. Choose any combination of characters and incidents, and after describing each discuss the impact of them on the story.
Essay Topic 3
In Book Six Madame Koto is even larger in size and she is sad, even though she has more wealth than anyone in the village. Discuss the implication of her weight to her wealth and also discuss why Madame Koto might be so sad in spite of her newfound wealth. What are some things Madame Koto has given up that she may now miss or regret in pursuit of her new status among the party of the rich and her recently acquired wealth?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)