|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man come from that boxes Azaro's father at night by the swamp?
(a) The village.
(b) The bar.
(c) The swamp.
(d) The sky.
2. At the end of this story, there is a __________.
3. Who is angry with Azaro and creates a hole in his path on his spirit journey?
(a) His spirit friends.
(b) The gods.
(c) The three-headed spirit.
(d) The king of the road.
4. What color are the eyes watching Azaro's father shadowbox?
5. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
(a) His family's yard.
(b) Madame Koto's yard.
(c) The blind man's yard.
(d) The landlord's yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Azaro remove the person distracting his father in Book 7?
2. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
3. What drink does Azaro spill on himself?
4. How long does the money last that Azaro brings home from the woods for his family to use?
5. Whose shout from the world of the living manifests as a storm in the spirit realm on Azaro's journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Azaro's father wakes up, what does everyone find out about why he has been the way he is in his sleep after defeating the Green Leopard?
2. What does the great river signify on Azaro's journey, and why does he not want to cross it?
3. How does Azaro's mother respond to the spirit beggars in their home?
4. What happens when the eyes and lights come back to watch Azaro's father shadowboxing at night?
5. What does Azaro's mother pray for and why is she praying?
6. How does the rain coming down for two weeks affect Azaro at home and at school?
7. How does Azaro's father affect the spirit world while Azaro is withdrawn?
8. What happens when Azaro's father fights the man in the white suit?
9. How does the three-headed spirit die, and who kills him?
10. Why does Koto come to Azaro in his sleep, and what happens?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)