|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A boxer.
(c) A laborer.
(d) A professor.
3. Who prays in three languages?
(b) The herbalist.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) Azaro's mother.
4. Who does the head beggar turn out to be?
(a) The blind man.
(c) The king.
(d) The four-headed spirit.
5. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
(a) The landlord and his men.
(b) Some of the villagers.
(c) The beggars.
(d) Madame Koto's thugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Azaro's third day of withdrawing into himself, what does he do?
2. What is the name of the boxer that disappears after Azaro's father defeats him near the swamp?
3. Who does Azaro throw a stone at while coming home with the drink?
4. Who gives Azaro money while he is in the woods with his new friend, and who knows Azaro cannot tell where he got the money from?
5. Whose tears from the world of the living flood houses in the valley during Azaro's spirit journey?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)