|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azaro's father turn over looking for more food?
(a) The plates.
(b) His chair.
(c) The table.
(d) The pots.
2. Who comes to get Ade from Azaro's home and is upset about Ade being out so late?
(a) Ade's father.
(b) Ade's mother.
(c) Ade's uncle.
(d) The blind man.
3. According to Azaro, what can be the highest point of life?
(b) A dream.
4. On his spirit journey, what color is the road Azaro follows along?
5. Who shares Azaro's father's dream with him besides his son?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(c) The four-headed spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
2. What does Azaro's father say about lizards?
3. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
4. How many days does it take Azaro's father to recover from his fight with the boxer that disappeared?
5. What does Azaro tell his parents about the money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Azaro's father so excited when he wakes up in Book 8?
2. What happens when Madame Koto holds an exclusive party with a tent set up near her bar?
3. How does Azaro's mother respond to the spirit beggars in their home?
4. How does the three-headed spirit die, and who kills him?
5. What happens at the party Azaro's father has for his newly acquired taste for politics?
6. What happens when the eyes and lights come back to watch Azaro's father shadowboxing at night?
7. What does the great river signify on Azaro's journey, and why does he not want to cross it?
8. Why does Madame Koto finally hire a driver for her newly purchased car?
9. What happens with Azaro's father after he defeats the Green Leopard, and who does Azaro's mother call to help him?
10. What is going on with food in Azaro's home in Book 8?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)