|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azaro's father turn over looking for more food?
(a) The plates.
(b) His chair.
(c) The pots.
(d) The table.
2. How long does Book 5 say it rains?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) A month.
3. Who has a door widened to fit through when they walk?
(a) The politician.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The blind man.
(d) Azaro's father.
4. The rainy season ends and with that, who supposedly dreams of being chased by a lizard?
(a) Azaro's father.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
5. As Azaro and his "guide" travel, what flows backward against their travel?
(b) The crowd.
(c) The wind.
(d) The road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
2. Who distracts Azaro's father during his fight with the man in the white suit?
3. After awakening and giving his speech about power and responsibility, what does Azaro's father tell them not to kill but to command to leave?
4. Who does Azaro steal food for?
5. Who begs Azaro's father not to leave when he is in his dream?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)