|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One night Madame Koto appears in Azaro's sleep and begs him for what?
(a) His body.
(b) His power.
(c) His youth.
(d) His loyalty.
2. Who tells Azaro's father to "be what you are"?
(a) Azaro's paternal grandfather.
(d) Azaro's mother.
3. After the head beggar is gone, what does Azaro stone to death in the bar?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A thug.
4. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
5. How long does the money last that Azaro brings home from the woods for his family to use?
(a) A few days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) More than a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to grab Azaro again in Book 7 so he can see?
2. What does Azaro's father say about lizards?
3. How long does Book 5 say it rains?
4. Who prays in three languages?
5. Who gives Azaro money while he is in the woods with his new friend, and who knows Azaro cannot tell where he got the money from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Koto come to Azaro in his sleep, and what happens?
2. Why are the gods angry with Azaro, and what do they do about it while he is on his journey with the three-headed spirit?
3. What happens at the party Azaro's father has for his newly acquired taste for politics?
4. How does Azaro handle the beggars that follow him into the bar in Book 7?
5. What do the beggars that follow Azaro do once they are in the bar?
6. How does Azaro's mother respond to the spirit beggars in their home?
7. Why does Madame Koto finally hire a driver for her newly purchased car?
8. How does the three-headed spirit die, and who kills him?
9. The more Azaro's father trains, what happens with the villagers, with food for him and his mother, and with his father?
10. While withdrawn, what happens with Azaro in the spirit world?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)