|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fights with Azaro about sitting on the van and then they later become friends?
(a) The three-headed spirit.
(b) The spirit girl from the bar.
(c) The landlord's son.
(d) The boy named Ade.
2. At the end of this story, there is a __________.
3. Who prays in three languages?
(a) Madame Koto.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) The herbalist.
4. Who says "one way or another we are all spies"?
(a) Azaro's father.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The blind man.
5. Sitting in a tree, Azaro has a great view of not only the blind man's home, but also __________.
(a) His home.
(b) Madame Koto's bar.
(c) The landlord's home
(d) The photographer's studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rainy season ends and with that, who supposedly dreams of being chased by a lizard?
2. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
3. Azaro's father uses his money to buy books and to throw a party where the crowd gets rowdy and, according to Azaro _________ leaks onto the road.
4. Who is sent into spasms when touched so that someone else can see?
5. Who is angry with Azaro and creates a hole in his path on his spirit journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Azaro's father after he defeats the Green Leopard, and who does Azaro's mother call to help him?
2. How does Azaro's father affect the spirit world while Azaro is withdrawn?
3. Why does Koto come to Azaro in his sleep, and what happens?
4. Who is Ade, how does Azaro meet him, and what happens when he walks with Azaro in the woods?
5. The more Azaro's father trains, what happens with the villagers, with food for him and his mother, and with his father?
6. How does the three-headed spirit die, and who kills him?
7. What happens at the party Azaro's father has for his newly acquired taste for politics?
8. Why is Madame Koto known as the Queen of the Ghetto Night?
9. The four-headed spirit came to Azaro in different forms. What are they and how does Azaro respond?
10. What is going on with food in Azaro's home in Book 8?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)