|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After awakening and giving his speech about power and responsibility, what does Azaro's father tell them not to kill but to command to leave?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) Unwelcome bugs and insects.
(c) Bad spirits.
(d) A lizard.
2. Who has a door widened to fit through when they walk?
(a) The blind man.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) Azaro's father.
(d) The politician.
3. Sitting in a tree, Azaro has a great view of not only the blind man's home, but also __________.
(a) The landlord's home
(b) The photographer's studio.
(c) Madame Koto's bar.
(d) His home.
4. Who does the head beggar turn out to be?
(a) The king.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The four-headed spirit.
5. Whose face does Azaro see in the place with ever changing colors?
(a) His mother's.
(b) The blind man's.
(c) His own.
(d) His father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "one way or another we are all spies"?
2. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
3. Who comes to visit Azaro's father during his recovery, but leaves because other visitors make this person feel uncomfortable?
4. Whose face does Azaro see on a lizard during his journey?
5. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)