|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the journey, Azaro and the "guide" come to what place with ever changing colors?
(a) A corn field.
(b) A shallow pool water.
(c) A valley.
(d) A forest.
2. Whose face does Azaro see in the place with ever changing colors?
(a) His own.
(b) The blind man's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His father's.
3. Who helps Azaro remove the person distracting his father in Book 7?
(b) The blind man.
4. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
(a) His dead grandfather.
(b) The three-headed spirit.
(c) The king.
(d) His mother.
5. Who owns the betting shop?
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Ade's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says abiku is like Azaro?
2. Why do the beggars stay in the village even though they want to leave?
3. Who does not eat the food Azaro's mother puts out for this person?
4. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
5. What does Koto bring out to the priest that leads the protest in front of her bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ade, how does Azaro meet him, and what happens when he walks with Azaro in the woods?
2. What happens when Azaro's father fights the man in the white suit?
3. How does Azaro's father affect the spirit world while Azaro is withdrawn?
4. Why does Madame Koto finally hire a driver for her newly purchased car?
5. What happens when Madame Koto holds an exclusive party with a tent set up near her bar?
6. How does Azaro's father change after encountering the spirit in his sleep that the priest of the roads helped him fight?
7. The four-headed spirit came to Azaro in different forms. What are they and how does Azaro respond?
8. What happens at the party Azaro's father has for his newly acquired taste for politics?
9. What happens when the eyes and lights come back to watch Azaro's father shadowboxing at night?
10. How does Azaro's mother respond to the spirit beggars in their home?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)