|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the weapon from Azaro's father after the men flee?
(a) Madame Koto.
(c) The thugs.
(d) The prostitutes.
2. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
(a) The rent.
(d) His hat.
3. Who do the thugs tell to leave the bar after he attempts to get a drink?
(a) The carpenter.
(b) An albino.
(c) Azaro's father.
4. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The elders.
(b) The merchants.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The police.
5. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) Azaro's uncle.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro runs from the blind man to the construction site where he sees a pit open up and swallow workers and what man?
2. Azaro's family fears the other villagers are angry at them because someone had _________________.
3. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
4. The politicians in the van are of what party?
5. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Azaro call on the wind to punish the man at the construction site, and who is he?
2. What happens with the rats after the photographer brings the poison?
3. What happens involving the party of the rich and the villagers?
4. What is the story about the white man about, and who tells it to Azaro?
5. What happens during the celebration of Azaro's return?
6. According to Azaro's father, what is the story of the King of the Road?
7. What happens when the thugs and villagers clash the night Azaro hides in the van?
8. In Book 4, what happens with Azaro's fathers and the prostitutes at Koto's bar?
9. Why is it an enigma to Azaro that this time he is born smiling?
10. When Azaro begins sitting at the bar for Madame Koto, what does he notice about the bar's visitors?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)