|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
2. Who does the white man send to chase and beat the children?
(a) His sons.
(b) Construction workers.
(c) Some of the villagers.
(d) The thugs.
3. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(b) The bar.
(c) In the forest.
4. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(b) The villagers.
(c) The spirits.
(d) Azaro's parents.
5. Azaro runs from the blind man to the construction site where he sees a pit open up and swallow workers and what man?
(a) The creditor that took their table.
(b) One of the thugs that harassed his mother.
(c) A white man giving orders.
(d) One of his father's employers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
2. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
3. Azaro's mother's screams awaken him and he finds what everywhere?
4. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
5. Who takes the weapon from Azaro's father after the men flee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Azaro want to leave the police officer's home he is taken to after he faints on the street?
2. What happens involving the party of the rich and the villagers?
3. In Book 4, what happens with Azaro's fathers and the prostitutes at Koto's bar?
4. Why does Madame Koto hang the fetish, and why does she decide to close the bar abruptly on the night she had really good business?
5. What happens after the rainy season starts?
6. What is the story about the white man about, and who tells it to Azaro?
7. What happens during the celebration of Azaro's return?
8. Why does Azaro's father say they would not step foot in the bar again?
9. What vision does Azaro have about the three men in glasses and what does he do about his vision?
10. What happens to Azaro after he runs from the three women?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)