|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
(a) His father.
(b) His parents.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) His mother.
2. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
(a) Powdered milk.
3. Who is born smiling?
(a) The boy.
(b) The king.
(c) The abiku.
(d) The babies.
4. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
(b) A madman.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Azaro's father.
5. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
(a) A bird.
(b) A hook.
(d) The curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
2. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
3. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
4. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
5. What family does not get sick from the milk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Azaro's father deal with creditors who come to his home to collect his debt?
2. Why does Azaro's father want to fight the new customers in the bar?
3. In Book 4, Azaro visited the bar less and less. Why? When he does visit, what does he find?
4. What happens during the celebration of Azaro's return?
5. Chased from the bar in Book 4, what happens to Azaro after he awakens in the forest?
6. What happens the second time Azaro is abducted?
7. In Book 4, what happens with Azaro's fathers and the prostitutes at Koto's bar?
8. Why does Azaro want to leave the police officer's home he is taken to after he faints on the street?
9. What happens involving the party of the rich and the villagers?
10. Why does Madame Koto hang the fetish, and why does she decide to close the bar abruptly on the night she had really good business?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)