|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(a) The bar.
(b) In the forest.
2. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(b) The photographer.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
3. Who tells Azaro a story about white people coming to the land?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) Azaro's mother.
(c) His friend.
(d) Azaro's father.
4. What happens to the garbage by the van?
(a) The animals ate it.
(b) People pulled it away.
(c) It was set on fire.
(d) The children played with it.
5. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
(a) Away in a car.
(b) Into the bathroom.
(c) Behind the bar.
(d) Into the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
2. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
3. Who is born smiling?
4. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
5. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Azaro's father deal with creditors who come to his home to collect his debt?
2. In Book 4, what happens with Azaro's fathers and the prostitutes at Koto's bar?
3. What happens to Azaro after he runs from the three women?
4. What vision does Azaro have about the three men in glasses and what does he do about his vision?
5. What does the three-headed spirit want with Azaro when he returns to the bar in Book 4?
6. Why does Azaro want to leave the police officer's home he is taken to after he faints on the street?
7. In Book 4, Azaro visited the bar less and less. Why? When he does visit, what does he find?
8. What happens involving the party of the rich and the villagers?
9. Why does Azaro's father say they would not step foot in the bar again?
10. Why does Azaro call on the wind to punish the man at the construction site, and who is he?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)