|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) The boar was burned.
(b) They had to eat outside.
(c) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(d) There was not enough to feed everyone.
2. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
(a) A two-legged dog.
(b) A spirit child.
(c) His mother.
(d) The king.
3. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The photographer.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The police officer.
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
(c) Police officers.
(d) Construction workers.
5. After awakening in the building where he was bathed and fed, Azaro returns to the bar where Madame Koto asks him why he touched her what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
2. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
3. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
4. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
5. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Azaro want to leave the police officer's home he is taken to after he faints on the street?
2. Why is it an enigma to Azaro that this time he is born smiling?
3. Who are the three men in glasses looking for, and what happens when they find where this person works?
4. What happens after the rainy season starts?
5. Why does Azaro's father want to fight the new customers in the bar?
6. Chased from the bar in Book 4, what happens to Azaro after he awakens in the forest?
7. What happens involving the party of the rich and the villagers?
8. What happens when the thugs and villagers clash the night Azaro hides in the van?
9. What happens when the creditors come to the house in Azaro's father's absence, and how does he react when he gets home that evening and finds out what they have done?
10. What does Azaro notice about his new home in Book 1?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)