|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
(a) Better Lighting.
(b) Running Water.
(c) More Palm Wine.
2. How many workers disappear following into the pit to help the first man that fell in?
3. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
(a) The new landlord.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The old landlord.
4. What family does not get sick from the milk?
(a) They all got sick.
(b) Azaro's family.
(c) The king's family.
(d) The landlord's family.
5. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The elders.
(c) The police.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
2. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
3. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
4. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Book 4, Azaro visited the bar less and less. Why? When he does visit, what does he find?
2. Why does Azaro's father want to fight the new customers in the bar?
3. When Azaro's father wakes up, what does everyone find out about why he has been the way he is in his sleep after defeating the Green Leopard?
4. What happens when the thugs and villagers clash the night Azaro hides in the van?
5. Chased from the bar in Book 4, what happens to Azaro after he awakens in the forest?
6. What happens during the celebration of Azaro's return?
7. How does Azaro handle the beggars that follow him into the bar in Book 7?
8. What happens the second time Azaro is abducted?
9. When Azaro wanders into a building in Book 4, what happens?
10. What does the three-headed spirit want with Azaro when he returns to the bar in Book 4?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)