|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After awakening and giving his speech about power and responsibility, what does Azaro's father tell them not to kill but to command to leave?
(a) A lizard.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) Bad spirits.
(d) Unwelcome bugs and insects.
2. Why do the beggars stay in the village even though they want to leave?
(b) Azaro's father.
3. What animal's blood is poured on Azaro and kills his "guide", who is fighting the ferry woman at the great river?
(a) Wild boar's blood.
(b) Human blood.
(c) Chicken's blood.
(d) Lamb's blood.
4. What is the name of the boxer that disappears after Azaro's father defeats him near the swamp?
(a) White Tyger.
(b) The Green Leopard.
(c) Yellow Jaguar.
(d) Black Tyger.
5. On his spirit journey, what color is the road Azaro follows along?
6. Who puts up a tent and throws a private party in Book 7?
(a) Azaro's father.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The politician.
7. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
(a) To stop hearing voices.
(b) To stop seeing spirits.
(c) To punish them.
(d) To find relief from the pain.
8. At the end of this story, there is a __________.
9. What color are the eyes watching Azaro's father shadowbox?
10. Who fights with Azaro about sitting on the van and then they later become friends?
(a) The boy named Ade.
(b) The spirit girl from the bar.
(c) The landlord's son.
(d) The three-headed spirit.
11. Who does Azaro throw a stone at while coming home with the drink?
(b) The foreman.
(c) The blind man.
(d) Other children.
12. Whose face does Azaro see on a lizard during his journey?
(a) The politician's.
(b) Madame Koto's.
(c) His father's.
(d) The blind man's.
13. What type of season is it in which Madame Koto grows more powerful?
(a) The Winter.
(b) The Summer.
(c) The rainy season.
(d) The Spring.
14. What does Azaro tell his parents about the money?
(a) He found it by the front door.
(b) Ade gave it to him.
(c) He found it in the bushes.
(d) He found it in the van.
15. Whose tears from the world of the living flood houses in the valley during Azaro's spirit journey?
(a) His mother's.
(b) The women from the bar.
(c) His mother's friends.
(d) Madame Koto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shares Azaro's father's dream with him besides his son?
2. The rainy season ends and with that, who supposedly dreams of being chased by a lizard?
3. Who does not eat the food Azaro's mother puts out for this person?
4. How long does the money last that Azaro brings home from the woods for his family to use?
5. Who has a door widened to fit through when they walk?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)