|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koto bring out to the priest that leads the protest in front of her bar?
(a) An umbrella.
(d) A chair.
2. According to Azaro, what can be the highest point of life?
(d) A dream.
3. After Azaro's third day of withdrawing into himself, what does he do?
(a) He began to scream in pain.
(b) He cried.
(c) He began to sweat from fever and chills.
(d) He began to leave the world of the living.
4. Who has a door widened to fit through when they walk?
(a) Azaro's father.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The politician.
(d) The blind man.
5. Who tells Azaro's father to "be what you are"?
(a) Azaro's paternal grandfather.
(c) Azaro's mother.
6. What type of season is it in which Madame Koto grows more powerful?
(a) The Spring.
(b) The rainy season.
(c) The Winter.
(d) The Summer.
7. Whose tears from the world of the living flood houses in the valley during Azaro's spirit journey?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His mother's friends.
(c) Madame Koto's.
(d) The women from the bar.
8. On his spirit journey, what color is the road Azaro follows along?
9. What spirit beggar drinks with Azaro's father in their home?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The girl.
(d) The four-headed spirit.
10. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
(a) To stop seeing spirits.
(b) To find relief from the pain.
(c) To punish them.
(d) To stop hearing voices.
11. Who grows while sleeping?
(a) Madame Koto.
(d) Azaro's father.
12. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
(a) His family's yard.
(b) Madame Koto's yard.
(c) The landlord's yard.
(d) The blind man's yard.
13. What is the name of the boxer that disappears after Azaro's father defeats him near the swamp?
(a) White Tyger.
(b) Yellow Jaguar.
(c) Black Tyger.
(d) The Green Leopard.
14. Who distracts Azaro's father during his fight with the man in the white suit?
(a) The blind man.
(c) Madame Koto.
15. The rainy season ends and with that, who supposedly dreams of being chased by a lizard?
(a) The blind man.
(b) Azaro's father.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleans up the garbage on the road every now and then?
2. After awakening and giving his speech about power and responsibility, what does Azaro's father tell them not to kill but to command to leave?
3. Who carries Azaro's exhausted father back home after the fight with the man in the white suit?
4. Who attacks one of the spirit beggars that is in Azaro's home?
5. What drink does Azaro spill on himself?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)