|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Azaro's third day of withdrawing into himself, what does he do?
(a) He began to sweat from fever and chills.
(b) He began to leave the world of the living.
(c) He cried.
(d) He began to scream in pain.
2. Azaro's father wins a lot of money because he bet on himself. Who does he have place the bet?
(a) His son.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) His wife.
3. Who cleans up the garbage on the road every now and then?
(a) The blind man.
(c) The beggars.
4. Who begs Azaro's father not to leave when he is in his dream?
(d) Azaro's mother.
5. While fighting the former robber-turned-boxer, where does Azaro's father disappear to?
(a) The swamp.
(b) Behind the van.
(c) Behind the other boxer.
(d) Into the crowd.
6. Who tells Azaro's father to "be what you are"?
(b) Azaro's mother.
(d) Azaro's paternal grandfather.
7. What type of season is it in which Madame Koto grows more powerful?
(a) The rainy season.
(b) The Summer.
(c) The Winter.
(d) The Spring.
8. Whose face does Azaro see on a lizard during his journey?
(a) Madame Koto's.
(b) His father's.
(c) The blind man's.
(d) The politician's.
9. What is the name of the former robber-turned-boxer that challenges Azaro's father to a boxing match?
(a) Black Tyger.
(b) The Green Leopard.
(c) Yellow Jaguar.
(d) White Tyger.
10. What does Koto bring out to the priest that leads the protest in front of her bar?
(a) An umbrella.
(d) A chair.
11. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A professor.
(c) A laborer.
(d) A boxer.
12. Whose face does Azaro see in the place with ever changing colors?
(a) His father's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) The blind man's.
(d) His own.
13. Who helps Azaro remove the person distracting his father in Book 7?
(d) The blind man.
14. Who follows Azaro's father in his dreams?
(c) The blind man.
(d) The photographer.
15. Who shares Azaro's father's dream with him besides his son?
(b) The four-headed spirit.
(c) Azaro's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rainy season ends and with that, who supposedly dreams of being chased by a lizard?
2. How many beggars from the road follow Azaro to the bar when he goes inside in Book 7?
3. Who becomes weaker as Madame Koto becomes stronger?
4. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
5. Why do the beggars stay in the village even though they want to leave?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)