|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Book 4, who curses Madame Koto?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(b) Azaro's father.
(c) One of the thugs.
2. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The local newspaper owner.
(b) The photographer.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The village crier.
3. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) He did not hide.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the house.
(d) In the forest.
4. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
5. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(a) To the home of a police officer.
(c) To the local doctor.
(d) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
6. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(a) The spirits.
(b) The villagers.
(d) Azaro's parents.
7. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
(a) A woman.
(b) One of his kidnappers.
(c) Another little boy.
(d) A cat.
8. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
(a) The king.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The bar owner.
(d) The photographer.
9. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(a) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The photographer.
10. What family does not get sick from the milk?
(a) The landlord's family.
(b) The king's family.
(c) Azaro's family.
(d) They all got sick.
11. After climbing the tree and putting on the mask again, what does Azaro see?
(b) A giant.
(c) A storm.
12. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
13. What does Azaro view as a spirit box?
(a) Madame Koto's cash register.
(b) The van.
(c) The construction site work truck.
(d) The gramophone machine.
14. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The food.
(b) The table.
(c) The chairs.
(d) The bed.
15. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(a) Cooking fire embers.
(b) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
(d) A dropped match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
2. Azaro's father gets into arguments and fights with the prostitutes and a few men over what?
3. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
4. The politicians in the van are of what party?
5. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)