|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Ignores him.
2. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) The photgrapher's camera.
(b) His mother's wares.
(c) Madame Koto's fetish.
(d) The dead rats.
3. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
(a) The village god.
(b) The Spirits.
(c) The King of the Road.
(d) The King.
4. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The party of unity.
(b) The red party.
(c) The party of the rich.
(d) The community party.
5. Azaro's father gets into arguments and fights with the prostitutes and a few men over what?
6. Azaro's mother's screams awaken him and he finds what everywhere?
7. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His parents.
(d) Madame Koto.
8. How many workers disappear following into the pit to help the first man that fell in?
9. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Blocked off.
(b) On fire.
(d) Very quiet.
10. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The king.
(c) His father.
11. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
(a) He was missing a shoe.
(b) A frightening mask.
(c) He was lost.
(d) A wild boar staring him down.
12. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
(a) The photographer.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The king.
(d) The bar owner.
13. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The elders.
(b) The merchants.
(c) The police.
(d) The landlord.
14. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In his village.
(b) On the other side of the river.
(c) In a nearby village.
(d) In the spirit world.
15. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(c) An elder.
(d) The poisoned milk distributor.
Short Answer Questions
1. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
2. When Koto asks for Azaro to come back to the bar he does, and Azaro notices a new ________ for the bar.
3. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
4. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
5. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)