|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
(c) The rent.
(d) His hat.
2. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(a) The women.
(b) Tax collectors.
(d) Male customers.
3. What does Azaro view as a spirit box?
(a) The construction site work truck.
(b) The gramophone machine.
(c) The van.
(d) Madame Koto's cash register.
4. Who persuades the priest to lead the protest in front of Koto's bar?
(a) The jealous villagers.
(b) The rival bar owners.
(c) The party of the poor.
(d) The party of the rich.
5. Whose face does Azaro see on a lizard during his journey?
(a) The blind man's.
(b) His father's.
(c) The politician's.
(d) Madame Koto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
3. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
4. How many days does it take Azaro's father to recover from his fight with the boxer that disappeared?
5. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)