|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
(a) The new landlord.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) The old landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A fox.
(d) A bird.
3. Who begs Azaro's father not to leave when he is in his dream?
(d) Azaro's mother.
4. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) It is not stated who owns the bar.
(b) Azaro's grandfather.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The police officer.
5. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
(a) A hook.
(b) The curtains.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azaro steal food for?
2. What type of season is it in which Madame Koto grows more powerful?
3. Whose face does Azaro see in the place with ever changing colors?
4. Where does the man come from that boxes Azaro's father at night by the swamp?
5. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)