|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Azaro and his "guide" travel, what flows backward against their travel?
(b) The road.
(c) The wind.
(d) The crowd.
2. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
(a) A boxer.
(b) A professor.
(c) A laborer.
(d) A doctor.
3. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
(a) The blind man's yard.
(b) His family's yard.
(c) Madame Koto's yard.
(d) The landlord's yard.
4. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
5. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) The poisoned milk distributor.
(c) An elder.
(d) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
2. After defeating the former robber-turned-boxer, who does Azaro's father fight in his sleep?
3. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
4. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
5. On the road, what speaks in different languages?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)