|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Azaro's father to "be what you are"?
(c) Azaro's paternal grandfather.
(d) Azaro's mother.
2. Who yells at Azaro to get out of his father's dream?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) The herbalist.
3. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A bird.
4. Who plays music while Azaro's father is recovering from the boxing match with the boxer that disappeared?
(b) One of the village women.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The photographer.
5. Who shares Azaro's father's dream with him besides his son?
(a) The four-headed spirit.
(b) Azaro's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
2. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
3. How many beggars from the road follow Azaro to the bar when he goes inside in Book 7?
4. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
5. Whose dreams give the village children nightmares?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)