|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The police officer.
(c) The photographer.
(d) The landlord.
2. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
(a) Into the bathroom.
(b) Behind the bar.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Away in a car.
3. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
(a) One of the spirits.
(b) An albino.
(c) One of his mother's friends.
(d) A midget woman.
4. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(a) Tax collectors.
(c) Male customers.
(d) The women.
5. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) The dead rats.
(b) Madame Koto's fetish.
(c) The photgrapher's camera.
(d) His mother's wares.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
2. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
3. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
4. Who owns the betting shop?
5. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)