|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through his mother's friends, what does Azaro learn about the women now working in Madame Koto's bar?
(a) They are unmarried maidens.
(b) They are outcasts and need work.
(c) They are prostitutes.
(d) They are widows.
2. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the forest.
(b) He did not hide.
(c) In the burned out van.
(d) In the house.
3. What family does not get sick from the milk?
(a) The landlord's family.
(b) Azaro's family.
(c) They all got sick.
(d) The king's family.
4. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because was afraid of them.
(b) Because he tried to ignore them.
(c) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(d) Because he could see them.
5. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The thugs.
(d) The politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
2. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
3. Who does Azaro throw a stone at while coming home with the drink?
4. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
5. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)