|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boxer that disappears after Azaro's father defeats him near the swamp?
(a) Yellow Jaguar.
(b) The Green Leopard.
(c) Black Tyger.
(d) White Tyger.
2. What does Azaro view as a spirit box?
(a) Madame Koto's cash register.
(b) The construction site work truck.
(c) The gramophone machine.
(d) The van.
3. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
(a) A cut tree.
(b) A stack of wood.
(c) A crazy man's leg.
(d) A dog's mouth.
4. What does Azaro tell his parents about the money?
(a) He found it in the van.
(b) Ade gave it to him.
(c) He found it in the bushes.
(d) He found it by the front door.
5. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
(a) He was missing a shoe.
(b) A frightening mask.
(c) He was lost.
(d) A wild boar staring him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
2. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
3. Whose yard is Azaro blown into by the storm?
4. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
5. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)