|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The party of unity.
(b) The red party.
(c) The community party.
(d) The party of the rich.
2. After breaking the window, who beats Azaro until he can no longer feel the pain?
(a) His mother.
(b) The police.
(c) The window owner.
(d) His father.
3. Who does Azaro stare at and wish for the wind to punish when he wanders in the woods with the other children?
(a) The politician that distributed the bad milk.
(b) An old man bothering the children.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The white man in charge of the construction workers.
4. When Azaro refuses to follow the requester into the spirit world, what is he told his spirit friends will send next for him?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A giant.
(c) A dog.
(d) A four-headed spirit.
5. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The chairs.
(b) The bed.
(c) The food.
(d) The table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
2. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
3. After Azaro's third day of withdrawing into himself, what does he do?
4. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
5. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)