|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The landlord and his father.
(b) The spirits and Madame Koto.
(c) His father and Madame Koto.
(d) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
2. After the beatings, what does Azaro refuse to do?
(b) Go to school.
(d) Sit down.
3. Who persuades the priest to lead the protest in front of Koto's bar?
(a) The party of the rich.
(b) The jealous villagers.
(c) The rival bar owners.
(d) The party of the poor.
4. Whose face does Azaro see on a lizard during his journey?
(a) The blind man's.
(b) Madame Koto's.
(c) The politician's.
(d) His father's.
5. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(b) Male customers.
(c) Tax collectors.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
2. What musical instrument does Azaro break while on his journey?
3. As Azaro and his "guide" travel, what flows backward against their travel?
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
5. Azaro's father gets into arguments and fights with the prostitutes and a few men over what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)