|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the beatings, what does Azaro refuse to do?
(a) Go to school.
(c) Sit down.
2. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) They had to eat outside.
(b) The boar was burned.
(c) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(d) There was not enough to feed everyone.
3. Who comes to visit Azaro's father during his recovery, but leaves because other visitors make this person feel uncomfortable?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The politician.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The landlord.
4. Azaro runs from the blind man to the construction site where he sees a pit open up and swallow workers and what man?
(a) The creditor that took their table.
(b) One of his father's employers.
(c) A white man giving orders.
(d) One of the thugs that harassed his mother.
5. Looking through the mask everything becomes _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
2. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
3. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
4. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
5. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)