|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Azaro's father brandish that makes the men he is fighting outside the bar flee?
(a) A board.
(b) A chair.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
2. Azaro wanders to a building where he is bathed and fed, and where he notices what on the walls?
(c) Naked people.
3. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The thugs.
(d) The politician.
4. Azaro runs from the blind man to the construction site where he sees a pit open up and swallow workers and what man?
(a) One of the thugs that harassed his mother.
(b) The creditor that took their table.
(c) A white man giving orders.
(d) One of his father's employers.
5. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(b) Cooking fire embers.
(c) A dropped match.
(d) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the garbage by the van?
2. What does Koto bring out to the priest that leads the protest in front of her bar?
3. Azaro panics and falls into a deep depression after having a vision of his mother doing what?
4. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
5. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)