|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The thugs.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. At the end of Book 4, who curses Madame Koto?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(c) Azaro's father.
(d) One of the thugs.
3. How many workers disappear following into the pit to help the first man that fell in?
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(a) Cooking fire embers.
(c) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
(d) A dropped match.
5. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
(a) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Azaro's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
2. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
3. How long does Book 5 say it rains?
4. Who takes the weapon from Azaro's father after the men flee?
5. What family does not get sick from the milk?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)