|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro's father wins a lot of money because he bet on himself. Who does he have place the bet?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
2. How many days does it take Azaro's father to recover from his fight with the boxer that disappeared?
(a) Six days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
3. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to ignore them.
(b) Because he could see them.
(c) Because was afraid of them.
(d) Because he tried to get rid of them.
4. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
(a) The thugs.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The politician.
(d) The landlord.
5. Who is angry with Azaro and creates a hole in his path on his spirit journey?
(a) The king of the road.
(b) The gods.
(c) His spirit friends.
(d) The three-headed spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is born smiling?
2. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
3. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
4. What does Azaro do after the spirit girl in the bar keeps blowing out the match every time he lights it for his customer?
5. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)