|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The thugs.
(c) The children.
(d) The landlord.
2. Who persuades the priest to lead the protest in front of Koto's bar?
(a) The jealous villagers.
(b) The party of the rich.
(c) The rival bar owners.
(d) The party of the poor.
3. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
(a) His mother.
(b) The king.
(c) His dead grandfather.
(d) The three-headed spirit.
4. What does Azaro do after the spirit girl in the bar keeps blowing out the match every time he lights it for his customer?
(a) He yelled at the girl.
(b) He covered the match with his hand.
(c) He turned away from the spirit to light the match.
(d) He moved to the other end of the bar.
5. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
(a) The King of the Road.
(b) The village god.
(c) The King.
(d) The Spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Azaro's father during his recovery, but leaves because other visitors make this person feel uncomfortable?
2. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
3. Who takes the weapon from Azaro's father after the men flee?
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
5. What does Azaro tell his parents about the money?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)