|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the weapon from Azaro's father after the men flee?
(a) The thugs.
(b) The prostitutes.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The food.
(b) The chairs.
(c) The bed.
(d) The table.
3. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
(a) The rent.
(b) His hat.
4. Azaro's father comes to the bar after Azaro returns from the building where he is bathed and fed, and Azaro's father gets into an argument over politics with whom?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) His wife.
(d) The prostitutes.
5. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
(a) Hear better.
(c) Still see.
(d) See nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is born smiling?
2. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
3. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
4. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
5. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)