|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The police officer.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The photographer.
2. The day after cleaning the house from the celebration, with whom does Azaro go to sell wares?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The community party.
(b) The party of the rich.
(c) The red party.
(d) The party of unity.
4. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
5. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(a) The spirits.
(b) The villagers.
(c) Azaro's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
2. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
3. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
4. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
5. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)