|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) Azaro's grandfather.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) The landlord.
2. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
(a) More Palm Wine.
(b) Better Lighting.
(d) Running Water.
3. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The village crier.
(b) The local newspaper owner.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The photographer.
4. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
5. Who tells Azaro a story about white people coming to the land?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(b) Azaro's father.
(c) His friend.
(d) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro wanders to a building where he is bathed and fed, and where he notices what on the walls?
2. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
3. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
4. After climbing the tree and putting on the mask again, what does Azaro see?
5. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)