|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man told Azaro's family the landlord was raising the rent on only their family. Who does Azaro's father hatch a scheme to get money from?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) His current employer.
(d) An old friend.
2. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The photographer.
3. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
(a) He was missing a shoe.
(b) A frightening mask.
(c) A wild boar staring him down.
(d) He was lost.
4. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
(a) A spirit child.
(b) The king.
(c) A two-legged dog.
(d) His mother.
5. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
2. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
3. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
4. Who do the thugs tell to leave the bar after he attempts to get a drink?
5. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)