|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The police.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The elders.
(d) The merchants.
2. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he could see them.
(b) Because was afraid of them.
(c) Because he tried to ignore them.
(d) Because he tried to get rid of them.
3. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(a) The bar.
(d) In the forest.
4. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) The police officer.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) Azaro's grandfather.
(d) It is not stated who owns the bar.
5. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) His uncle.
(b) The thugs.
(c) His father.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
2. When Koto asks for Azaro to come back to the bar he does, and Azaro notices a new ________ for the bar.
3. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
4. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
5. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)