|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Azaro's grandfather.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
(a) The thugs.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The children.
(d) The landlord.
3. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
4. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) The landlord.
(b) His father.
(c) The thugs.
(d) His uncle.
5. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The spirits and Madame Koto.
(b) His father and Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord and his father.
(d) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
2. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
3. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
4. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
5. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)