|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The new landlord.
(d) The old landlord.
2. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The food.
(b) The chairs.
(c) The bed.
(d) The table.
3. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The police.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The elders.
4. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(b) Tax collectors.
(c) The women.
(d) Male customers.
5. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Koto asks for Azaro to come back to the bar he does, and Azaro notices a new ________ for the bar.
2. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
3. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
4. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
5. Looking through the mask everything becomes _______.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)