|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) His father.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The thugs.
(d) His uncle.
2. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In a nearby village.
(b) In his village.
(c) In the spirit world.
(d) On the other side of the river.
3. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) The photgrapher's camera.
(b) His mother's wares.
(c) Madame Koto's fetish.
(d) The dead rats.
4. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
5. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
(a) Running Water.
(c) Better Lighting.
(d) More Palm Wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
2. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
3. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
4. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
5. What does Azaro sacrifice after his father tells the story of the one who eats travelers?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)