|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking through the mask everything becomes _______.
2. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
(a) Because she went to bed without making supper.
(b) Because she was ill.
(c) Because she didn't pay the creditors.
(d) Because he didn't find a job.
3. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Beats him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Feeds him.
4. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(b) An elder.
(c) The poisoned milk distributor.
(d) Azaro's father's employer.
5. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(a) Male customers.
(c) Tax collectors.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
2. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
3. Azaro's mother's screams awaken him and he finds what everywhere?
4. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
5. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)