|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) It is not stated who owns the bar.
(c) The police officer.
(d) Azaro's grandfather.
2. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) The poisoned milk distributor.
(c) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(d) An elder.
3. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The elders.
(d) The police.
4. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Blocked off.
(b) Very quiet.
(d) On fire.
5. Looking through the mask everything becomes _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
2. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
3. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
4. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
5. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)