|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bird.
(d) A wild boar.
2. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
3. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
(a) The police officer.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) Azaro's uncle.
(d) The landlord.
4. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Blocked off.
(b) On fire.
(d) Very quiet.
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the house.
(b) He did not hide.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the burned out van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is born smiling?
2. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
3. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
4. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
5. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)