|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The landlord and his father.
(b) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(c) His father and Madame Koto.
(d) The spirits and Madame Koto.
2. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
3. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The local newspaper owner.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The photographer.
(d) The village crier.
4. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(b) Because he could see them.
(c) Because was afraid of them.
(d) Because he tried to ignore them.
5. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The community party.
(b) The party of unity.
(c) The red party.
(d) The party of the rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
2. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
3. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
4. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
5. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)