|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
(a) A woman.
(b) Another little boy.
(c) A cat.
(d) One of his kidnappers.
2. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A fox.
3. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) An elder.
(c) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(d) The poisoned milk distributor.
4. Azaro's mother's screams awaken him and he finds what everywhere?
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the house.
(c) In the burned out van.
(d) He did not hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
2. After climbing the tree and putting on the mask again, what does Azaro see?
3. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
4. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
5. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)