|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) It is not stated who owns the bar.
(b) Azaro's grandfather.
(c) The police officer.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(a) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
(c) To the home of a police officer.
(d) To the local doctor.
3. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
(a) His father.
(b) The king.
(c) The landlord.
4. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Azaro's grandfather.
(d) Azaro's mother.
5. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
(a) Laughed at him.
(b) Left the bar.
(c) Ignored his challenge.
(d) Locked him out of the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
2. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
3. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
4. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
5. Looking through the mask everything becomes _______.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)