|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
(a) Police officers.
(b) Construction workers.
2. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
(a) Because she didn't pay the creditors.
(b) Because she went to bed without making supper.
(c) Because he didn't find a job.
(d) Because she was ill.
3. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
4. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
(b) The palm wine.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The fetish.
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) He did not hide.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the house.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
2. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
3. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
4. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
5. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)