|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(a) The bar.
(b) In the forest.
2. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A bird.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
3. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) Azaro's grandfather.
4. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
(a) Because he didn't find a job.
(b) Because she went to bed without making supper.
(c) Because she was ill.
(d) Because she didn't pay the creditors.
5. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The spirits and Madame Koto.
(b) The landlord and his father.
(c) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(d) His father and Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
2. Who is born smiling?
3. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
4. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
5. The politicians in the van are of what party?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)