|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
(b) Powdered milk.
2. The day after cleaning the house from the celebration, with whom does Azaro go to sell wares?
(a) His mother.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) His father.
3. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The landlord and his father.
(b) His father and Madame Koto.
(c) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(d) The spirits and Madame Koto.
4. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The photographer.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The landlord.
5. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(a) The women.
(b) Male customers.
(d) Tax collectors.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
2. Who is born smiling?
3. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
4. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
5. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)