|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
2. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
3. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to ignore them.
(b) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(c) Because was afraid of them.
(d) Because he could see them.
4. Who is born smiling?
(a) The boy.
(b) The abiku.
(c) The king.
(d) The babies.
5. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The photographer.
(d) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after cleaning the house from the celebration, with whom does Azaro go to sell wares?
2. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
3. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
4. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
5. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)