|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) There was not enough to feed everyone.
(b) The boar was burned.
(c) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(d) They had to eat outside.
2. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Azaro's grandfather.
(d) Madame Koto.
3. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
(a) The boy.
(b) The king.
(c) The road.
(d) The river.
4. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(a) The villagers.
(b) Azaro's parents.
(d) The spirits.
5. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
(b) A madman.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Azaro's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
2. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
3. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
5. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)