|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the burned out van.
(b) He did not hide.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the house.
2. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(a) Azaro's parents.
(b) The villagers.
(c) The spirits.
3. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A rabbit.
4. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
(a) His father.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The photographer.
(d) Madame Koto.
5. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
(a) A cut tree.
(b) A crazy man's leg.
(c) A stack of wood.
(d) A dog's mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
2. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
3. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
4. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
5. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)