|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(a) To the local doctor.
(c) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
(d) To the home of a police officer.
2. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The table.
(b) The bed.
(c) The food.
(d) The chairs.
3. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) Azaro's grandfather.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) The landlord.
4. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
(b) His hat.
(d) The rent.
5. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
(a) Powdered milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
2. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
3. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
4. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
5. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)