|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) He did not hide.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the house.
(d) In the burned out van.
2. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) The landlord.
(b) Azaro's grandfather.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) Azaro's mother.
3. Who is born smiling?
(a) The babies.
(b) The boy.
(c) The abiku.
(d) The king.
4. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
(a) Another little boy.
(b) A cat.
(c) One of his kidnappers.
(d) A woman.
5. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because was afraid of them.
(b) Because he tried to ignore them.
(c) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(d) Because he could see them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
2. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
3. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
4. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
5. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)