|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
(a) The spirits.
(b) Azaro's parents.
(d) The villagers.
2. The day after cleaning the house from the celebration, with whom does Azaro go to sell wares?
(a) His mother.
(b) The landlord.
(c) His father.
(d) Madame Koto.
3. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Azaro's grandfather.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Azaro's mother.
4. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(b) The bar.
(c) In the forest.
5. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
2. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
3. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
4. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
5. Who is born smiling?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)