|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The local newspaper owner.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The photographer.
(d) The village crier.
2. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The community party.
(b) The party of the rich.
(c) The red party.
(d) The party of unity.
3. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
(a) The road.
(b) The boy.
(c) The king.
(d) The river.
4. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
(a) The king.
(b) A spirit child.
(c) His mother.
(d) A two-legged dog.
5. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
(a) His father.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The photographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
2. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
3. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
5. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)