|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(b) To the local doctor.
(c) To the home of a police officer.
(d) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
2. What causes the already vengeful crowd to break into pandemonium?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) Wild boar running loose.
(c) Dead body found.
3. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The photographer.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The police officer.
4. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
(a) A dog's mouth.
(b) A cut tree.
(c) A crazy man's leg.
(d) A stack of wood.
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) He did not hide.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the house.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
2. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
3. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
4. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
5. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)