|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(a) Madame Koto.
(c) The photographer.
(d) The landlord.
2. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) His father and Madame Koto.
(b) The spirits and Madame Koto.
(c) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(d) The landlord and his father.
3. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The local newspaper owner.
(b) The photographer.
(c) The village crier.
(d) Madame Koto.
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
(b) Police officers.
(d) Construction workers.
5. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to ignore them.
(b) Because he could see them.
(c) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(d) Because was afraid of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
2. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
3. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
4. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
5. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)