|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
2. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The photographer.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The village crier.
(d) The local newspaper owner.
3. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A wild boar.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fox.
4. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
(b) Azaro's father.
(c) A madman.
(d) The landlord.
5. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
(a) A dog's mouth.
(b) A stack of wood.
(c) A cut tree.
(d) A crazy man's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
2. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
3. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
4. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
5. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)