|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
2. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he could see them.
(b) Because was afraid of them.
(c) Because he tried to ignore them.
(d) Because he tried to get rid of them.
3. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
(a) Their dead son.
(b) Their neighbors.
(c) Their son.
(d) Their daughter.
4. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
5. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) Azaro's grandfather.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
2. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
3. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
4. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
5. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)