|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The photographer.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The landlord.
2. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
3. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(b) In the forest.
(c) The bar.
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
(a) Police officers.
(d) Construction workers.
5. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The chairs.
(b) The food.
(c) The bed.
(d) The table.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
2. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
3. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
4. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
5. The politicians in the van are of what party?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)