|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sitting in Madame Koto's bar, Azaro swats flies from his __________.
(c) Palm wine.
2. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) The landlord.
(b) His father.
(c) The thugs.
(d) His uncle.
3. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
(a) The photographer.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) His father.
(d) The landlord.
4. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) He did not hide.
(d) In the forest.
5. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
2. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
3. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
5. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)