|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) The village crier.
(b) The local newspaper owner.
(c) The photographer.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. Sitting in Madame Koto's bar, Azaro swats flies from his __________.
(a) Palm wine.
3. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
(a) Azaro's uncle.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The police officer.
4. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In a nearby village.
(b) In the spirit world.
(c) On the other side of the river.
(d) In his village.
5. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
Short Answer Questions
1. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
2. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
3. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
4. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
5. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)