|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The police.
(c) The merchants.
(d) The elders.
2. Azaro's father comes to the bar after Azaro returns from the building where he is bathed and fed, and Azaro's father gets into an argument over politics with whom?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) His wife.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The prostitutes.
3. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(b) There was not enough to feed everyone.
(c) They had to eat outside.
(d) The boar was burned.
4. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(a) To the home of a police officer.
(c) To the local doctor.
(d) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
5. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Very quiet.
(c) Blocked off.
(d) On fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. After breaking the window, who beats Azaro until he can no longer feel the pain?
2. Who says poverty is driving this person mad?
3. Who does Azaro throw a stone at while coming home with the drink?
4. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
5. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)