|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The elders.
(d) The police.
2. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the forest.
(d) He did not hide.
3. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
(a) Away in a car.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) Behind the bar.
(d) Into the bathroom.
4. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) They had to eat outside.
(b) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(c) The boar was burned.
(d) There was not enough to feed everyone.
5. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
(a) The children.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The thugs.
(d) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
2. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
3. A man told Azaro's family the landlord was raising the rent on only their family. Who does Azaro's father hatch a scheme to get money from?
4. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
5. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)