|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
(a) The photographer.
(b) His father.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
2. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(b) The landlord.
(c) The photographer.
(d) Madame Koto.
3. What family does not get sick from the milk?
(a) Azaro's family.
(b) The king's family.
(c) They all got sick.
(d) The landlord's family.
4. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) The poisoned milk distributor.
(b) An elder.
(c) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(d) Azaro's father's employer.
5. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
(a) He was missing a shoe.
(b) He was lost.
(c) A wild boar staring him down.
(d) A frightening mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
2. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
3. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
4. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
5. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)