|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
(a) A woman.
(b) A cat.
(c) One of his kidnappers.
(d) Another little boy.
2. Who is born smiling?
(a) The babies.
(b) The boy.
(c) The king.
(d) The abiku.
3. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the burned out van.
(b) In the house.
(c) He did not hide.
(d) In the forest.
4. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
(a) The table.
(b) The chairs.
(c) The bed.
(d) The food.
5. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
(a) A stack of wood.
(b) A crazy man's leg.
(c) A dog's mouth.
(d) A cut tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
2. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
3. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
4. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
5. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)