|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(b) Because was afraid of them.
(c) Because he tried to ignore them.
(d) Because he could see them.
2. The police officer and his wife have Azaro sit for dinner. Who is also at the table?
(a) Their daughter.
(b) Their son.
(c) Their dead son.
(d) Their neighbors.
3. Azaro panics and falls into a deep depression after having a vision of his mother doing what?
(a) Becoming a prostitute.
(b) Killing herself.
(c) Leaving his father.
4. Who is born smiling?
(a) The king.
(b) The abiku.
(c) The babies.
(d) The boy.
5. While the police officer's home is on fire, who knocks on the door to get Azaro?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
2. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
3. The politicians in the van are of what party?
4. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
5. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)