|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
(a) The thugs.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The children.
(d) The landlord.
2. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) The dead rats.
(b) The photgrapher's camera.
(c) His mother's wares.
(d) Madame Koto's fetish.
3. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wild boar.
4. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
5. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The police officer.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The photographer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
2. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
3. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
4. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
5. What family does not get sick from the milk?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)