|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Blocked off.
(c) Very quiet.
(d) On fire.
2. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The community party.
(b) The party of the rich.
(c) The party of unity.
(d) The red party.
3. Returning home from the bar, Azaro's mother shows him machete marks and __________ on their door.
(c) Cooking oil.
4. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(c) The poisoned milk distributor.
(d) An elder.
5. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sitting in Madame Koto's bar, Azaro swats flies from his __________.
2. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
3. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
4. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
5. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)