|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man told Azaro's family the landlord was raising the rent on only their family. Who does Azaro's father hatch a scheme to get money from?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) His current employer.
2. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(a) A dropped match.
(c) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
(d) Cooking fire embers.
3. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the forest.
(d) He did not hide.
4. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) His mother's wares.
(b) The dead rats.
(c) The photgrapher's camera.
(d) Madame Koto's fetish.
5. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
(a) The new landlord.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The old landlord.
(d) His neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
2. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
3. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
4. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
5. What family does not get sick from the milk?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)