|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
(b) The bar.
(d) In the forest.
2. Chased from the bar in Book 3, Azaro flees into the forest and sleeps only to awaken to find what?
(a) A frightening mask.
(b) He was lost.
(c) He was missing a shoe.
(d) A wild boar staring him down.
3. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
(a) The dead rats.
(b) Madame Koto's fetish.
(c) His mother's wares.
(d) The photgrapher's camera.
4. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the house.
(c) He did not hide.
(d) In the burned out van.
5. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) The spirits and Madame Koto.
(b) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(c) His father and Madame Koto.
(d) The landlord and his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
2. Who returns to Azaro's home where Azaro tells this person that their rat poison worked well?
3. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
4. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
5. On what does Azaro see dripping blood?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)