|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the celebration, many drunken men who were asleep on the floor had to be carried out, but the landlord awakened and demanded what?
(a) The rent.
(b) His hat.
2. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The photographer.
(d) The landlord.
3. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the burned out van.
(c) In the forest.
(d) He did not hide.
4. As Azaro goes back to the bar he sees Madame Koto counting a large amount of money. When Koto sees him, she calls him what?
5. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
(a) The photographer.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
2. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
3. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
4. What does Azaro do after the spirit girl in the bar keeps blowing out the match every time he lights it for his customer?
5. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)