|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his return to the bar, Azaro finds more updates and new customers, including this man who yells at Azaro and who Madame Koto refers to as a chief.
(a) Azaro's father's employer.
(b) The poisoned milk distributor.
(c) The landlord's man that raised their rent.
(d) An elder.
2. The man Azaro helps out the back door and away from the thugs chasing him is caught by them and taken where?
(a) Away in a car.
(b) Into the bathroom.
(c) Behind the bar.
(d) Into the woods.
3. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
(b) The landlord.
(c) His father.
(d) The king.
4. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
(a) Better Lighting.
(b) More Palm Wine.
(d) Running Water.
5. When Azaro sees the spirits multiply before his eyes back at the bar, what does he realize is drawing them to the bar?
(a) The palm wine.
(b) The fetish.
(c) Madame Koto.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
2. In the clearing, a tree grows over what Azaro buries in the forest. What does he bury?
3. Who harasses Azaro's mother at the market?
4. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
5. As a photographer takes a picture of the celebration, who curiously watches the camera?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)