|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Azaro walks home from the bar through the forest, who does he meet and ask questions of?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The king.
(c) His father.
2. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
(a) Because he didn't find a job.
(b) Because she didn't pay the creditors.
(c) Because she was ill.
(d) Because she went to bed without making supper.
3. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because was afraid of them.
(b) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(c) Because he could see them.
(d) Because he tried to ignore them.
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(a) Cooking fire embers.
(b) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
(c) A dropped match.
5. As the spirits call to Azaro on the street, he faints and is taken where?
(a) To the home of a police officer.
(c) To the local doctor.
(d) Nowhere; he was left on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after cleaning the house from the celebration, with whom does Azaro go to sell wares?
2. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
3. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
4. Who do the thugs tell to leave the bar after he attempts to get a drink?
5. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)