|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
(a) Azaro's grandfather.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) Azaro's mother.
2. Sitting in Madame Koto's bar, Azaro swats flies from his __________.
(c) Palm wine.
3. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
(a) Powdered milk.
4. Who brings palm wine when they arrive for the celebration?
(a) The landlord.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The police officer.
(d) Azaro's uncle.
5. On the road, what speaks in different languages?
(a) The water.
(b) The dogs.
(c) The rocks.
(d) The trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
2. Who returns to Azaro's home and talks about killing the rats?
3. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
4. After awakening in the building where he was bathed and fed, Azaro returns to the bar where Madame Koto asks him why he touched her what?
5. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)