|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In a nearby village.
(b) In his village.
(c) In the spirit world.
(d) On the other side of the river.
2. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
(a) Still see.
(b) See nothing.
(c) Hear better.
3. Who does the white man send to chase and beat the children?
(a) His sons.
(b) The thugs.
(c) Construction workers.
(d) Some of the villagers.
4. The police officer's home has several spirits and even more come; then, during a huge storm the house catches on fire from what?
(a) Thrown torch from upset rioters.
(b) Cooking fire embers.
(d) A dropped match.
5. Who does Azaro stare at and wish for the wind to punish when he wanders in the woods with the other children?
(a) An old man bothering the children.
(b) The white man in charge of the construction workers.
(c) The landlord.
(d) The politician that distributed the bad milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
2. Whose window does the stone break?
3. Who does Azaro start to visit less and less in Book 4?
4. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
5. Who is born smiling?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)