|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
(a) A bird.
(b) A hook.
(c) The curtains.
2. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
(a) In the burned out van.
(b) In the house.
(c) He did not hide.
(d) In the forest.
3. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he could see them.
(b) Because was afraid of them.
(c) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(d) Because he tried to ignore them.
4. What does Azaro do after the spirit girl in the bar keeps blowing out the match every time he lights it for his customer?
(a) He moved to the other end of the bar.
(b) He yelled at the girl.
(c) He covered the match with his hand.
(d) He turned away from the spirit to light the match.
5. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The community party.
(b) The red party.
(c) The party of unity.
(d) The party of the rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
2. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
3. Azaro's father argues with Madame Koto's new customers and challenges them to a fight outside, but they do what?
4. After the thugs declare that they will bring Koto more business since she supported them, what do they promise to get her for the bar?
5. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)