|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which creditor forgives Azaro's father some of his debt?
(a) The new landlord.
(b) Madame Koto.
(c) The old landlord.
(d) His neighbor.
2. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) It is not stated who owns the bar.
(c) Azaro's grandfather.
(d) The police officer.
3. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In the spirit world.
(b) In a nearby village.
(c) On the other side of the river.
(d) In his village.
4. Who does Azaro's father confront about being attacked at the end of Book 4?
(a) The thugs.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The politician.
(d) Madame Koto.
5. Who do the thugs tell to leave the bar after he attempts to get a drink?
(a) The carpenter.
(b) An albino.
(d) Azaro's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
2. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
3. Who returns from a hiding place in the swamp, badly beaten, and knocks on the door of Azaro's home?
4. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
5. On the road, what speaks in different languages?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)