|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
(a) To stop seeing spirits.
(b) To punish them.
(c) To find relief from the pain.
(d) To stop hearing voices.
2. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
3. On the road, what speaks in different languages?
(a) The dogs.
(b) The water.
(c) The rocks.
(d) The trees.
4. Who owns the bar that Azaro's father takes him to for a drink?
(a) Azaro's grandfather.
(b) It is not stated who owns the bar.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The police officer.
5. Whose tears from the world of the living flood houses in the valley during Azaro's spirit journey?
(a) His mother's.
(b) The women from the bar.
(c) His mother's friends.
(d) Madame Koto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Azaro to be good luck?
2. Azaro is kidnapped again, this time by two albinos and a woman. Where is he when they kidnap him?
3. After breaking the window, who beats Azaro until he can no longer feel the pain?
4. Azaro wanders to a building where he is bathed and fed, and where he notices what on the walls?
5. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)