|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promises to bring poison for the rats on the night Azaro sees himself fly over his parents and through the roof?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The photographer.
(c) The king.
(d) The bar owner.
2. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
(a) Powdered milk.
3. Who joins Azaro on the fourth day of his withdrawal?
(a) His mother.
(b) His dead grandfather.
(c) The king.
(d) The three-headed spirit.
4. What does Azaro's father catch in the woods and take to their new home to roast in celebration of Azaro's return from being lost after the fire and riot at their old compound?
(a) A fox.
(b) A bird.
(c) A wild boar.
(d) A rabbit.
5. After the animal is cooked, why do some of the villagers that come for the celebration get angry?
(a) They had to eat outside.
(b) They had to sit on the ground to eat.
(c) The boar was burned.
(d) There was not enough to feed everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Azaro's father decide to train as?
2. Who do most of the spirits leave with after the celebration?
3. Who does Azaro warn about the three men in glasses coming to beat him up?
4. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
5. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)