|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the celebration, when Azaro's father comes home from looking for a job, why does he get angry with Azaro's mother?
(a) Because he didn't find a job.
(b) Because she didn't pay the creditors.
(c) Because she was ill.
(d) Because she went to bed without making supper.
2. Even though Azaro's father is working and his mother sells wares, what are they short of at home?
3. Whom does Azaro eavesdrop on at the bar?
(a) Tax collectors.
(c) The women.
(d) Male customers.
4. Why does Azaro withdraw from his parents in the world of the living?
(a) To punish them.
(b) To stop hearing voices.
(c) To stop seeing spirits.
(d) To find relief from the pain.
5. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
(a) An albino.
(b) A midget woman.
(c) One of his mother's friends.
(d) One of the spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. The politicians in the van are of what party?
2. Azaro wanders to a building where he is bathed and fed, and where he notices what on the walls?
3. Azaro's father gets into arguments and fights with the prostitutes and a few men over what?
4. According to Azaro's father, who eats travelers that do not make sacrifices unto him?
5. What happens to the garbage by the van?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)