|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azaro's father comes to the bar after Azaro returns from the building where he is bathed and fed, and Azaro's father gets into an argument over politics with whom?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) His wife.
(c) Madame Koto.
(d) The landlord.
2. A blind man on the street sees Azaro and chases him to get what so he can see?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His power.
(d) His hands.
3. What weapon does Azaro's father brandish that makes the men he is fighting outside the bar flee?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A chair.
(d) A board.
4. After escaping his abductors, Azaro awakens the next day and after getting home, what does his father do to him for being late and worrying them?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Beats him.
5. At the end of Book 4, who curses Madame Koto?
(a) Azaro's mother.
(b) Azaro's father.
(c) One of the thugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Politicians in a van pass out what to the crowd?
2. What causes the already vengeful crowd to break into pandemonium?
3. Sitting in a tree, Azaro has a great view of not only the blind man's home, but also __________.
4. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
5. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)