|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes entangled in a woman's hair while patronizing Madame Koto's bar?
(a) A bird.
(c) The curtains.
(d) A hook.
2. What is the name of the former robber-turned-boxer that challenges Azaro's father to a boxing match?
(a) The Green Leopard.
(b) Black Tyger.
(c) White Tyger.
(d) Yellow Jaguar.
3. What family does not get sick from the milk?
(a) The landlord's family.
(b) They all got sick.
(c) The king's family.
(d) Azaro's family.
4. How long does the money last that Azaro brings home from the woods for his family to use?
(a) More than a month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A few days.
5. Sitting in a tree, Azaro has a great view of not only the blind man's home, but also __________.
(a) The landlord's home
(b) His home.
(c) Madame Koto's bar.
(d) The photographer's studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azaro's father uses his money to buy books and to throw a party where the crowd gets rowdy and, according to Azaro _________ leaks onto the road.
2. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
3. Who is in the van with the politicians, besides the thugs?
4. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
5. After escaping kidnappers by cutting a hole in the bag to get out, Azaro is lost in the forest. Who helps guide him home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)