|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Azaro wanders further into the city, who does he see carrying bags of salt?
(a) The thugs.
(b) His uncle.
(c) The landlord.
(d) His father.
2. Azaro's father wins a lot of money because he bet on himself. Who does he have place the bet?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) Madame Koto.
3. A blind man on the street sees Azaro and chases him to get what so he can see?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His power.
4. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) The photographer.
(c) The local newspaper owner.
(d) The village crier.
5. What happens to the garbage by the van?
(a) It was set on fire.
(b) People pulled it away.
(c) The children played with it.
(d) The animals ate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The politicians in the van are of what party?
2. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
3. Who persuades the priest to lead the protest in front of Koto's bar?
4. Who pays Azaro pennies for running errands?
5. Who plays music while Azaro's father is recovering from the boxing match with the boxer that disappeared?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)