|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the bar, who urinates all over the floor and breaks the furniture?
(a) The landlord.
(b) A madman.
(d) Azaro's father.
2. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
(a) One of his mother's friends.
(b) One of the spirits.
(c) A midget woman.
(d) An albino.
3. The politicians in the van are of what party?
(a) The party of the rich.
(b) The red party.
(c) The party of unity.
(d) The community party.
4. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
(a) Hear better.
(b) Still see.
(c) See nothing.
5. A blind man on the street sees Azaro and chases him to get what so he can see?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His power.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. While fighting the former robber-turned-boxer, where does Azaro's father disappear to?
2. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
3. That night, after Azaro warns the person about the three men in glasses, the thugs and the village people become violent. Where does Azaro hide?
4. What do the eyes watch besides Azaro's father when he shadowboxes outside at night?
5. Who do the villagers fear is dead the morning after the violent clash with the thugs?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)