|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fights with Azaro about sitting on the van and then they later become friends?
(a) The spirit girl from the bar.
(b) The boy named Ade.
(c) The three-headed spirit.
(d) The landlord's son.
2. Who plays music while Azaro's father is recovering from the boxing match with the boxer that disappeared?
(a) The blind man.
(b) One of the village women.
(d) The photographer.
3. Who tells Azaro a story about white people coming to the land?
(a) Madame Koto.
(b) His friend.
(c) Azaro's mother.
(d) Azaro's father.
4. Through his mother's friends, what does Azaro learn about the women now working in Madame Koto's bar?
(a) They are unmarried maidens.
(b) They are prostitutes.
(c) They are widows.
(d) They are outcasts and need work.
5. Waiting for the bar to open, Azaro takes a walk in the forest and notices the forest is what?
(a) Blocked off.
(c) On fire.
(d) Very quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home drunk, Azaro's father finds what gone from the house, thanks to the creditors?
2. What does Azaro view as a spirit box?
3. When Azaro refuses to follow the requester into the spirit world, what is he told his spirit friends will send next for him?
4. What is the name of the former robber-turned-boxer that challenges Azaro's father to a boxing match?
5. Azaro wanders to a building where he is bathed and fed, and where he notices what on the walls?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)