|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases Azaro when he runs from the bar?
(a) His father and Madame Koto.
(b) Madame Koto and the women from the village.
(c) The landlord and his father.
(d) The spirits and Madame Koto.
2. Back in the bar after Madame Koto is doing so well and has many new men and women dancing to music, who asks Azaro to marry her?
(a) One of the spirits.
(b) An albino.
(c) One of his mother's friends.
(d) A midget woman.
3. Who follows Azaro's father around when he shadowboxes outside?
(a) The prostitutes.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) Customers from Koto's bar.
(d) The children.
4. Who does the white man send to chase and beat the children?
(a) His sons.
(b) Some of the villagers.
(c) Construction workers.
(d) The thugs.
5. When Azaro finds the bar locked up, he finds Madame Koto in the back making soup in which she claims to have put what ingredient?
Short Answer Questions
1. What family does not get sick from the milk?
2. Who displays a crude kind of local newspaper where Azaro sees his celebrated homecoming and the milk riots?
3. A three-headed spirit walks into the bar and a voice reveals more of Azaro's powers to him. When the vice tells Azaro to close his eyes, he says that Azaro can do what?
4. Who does Azaro start to visit less and less in Book 4?
5. After arguing with Azaro's mother, what do the creditors finally take for debt repayment?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)