1. In the spirit world, what is described as always hungry?
(a) The boy.
(b) The king.
(c) The river.
(d) The road.
2. Who is born smiling?
(a) The abiku.
(b) The boy.
(c) The babies.
(d) The king.
3. Azaro's name is changed from what when he awakens from a coffin?
4. Where do many of Azaro's friends live that call him to the river?
(a) In the spirit world.
(b) In a nearby village.
(c) In his village.
(d) On the other side of the river.
5. Who wants the people beaten after the fire in the compound?
(a) The merchants.
(b) The elders.
(c) The police.
(d) The landlord.
6. When Azaro is kidnapped during a fire and riot in his family's living compound, who tells him to run for his life?
(a) A cat.
(b) Another little boy.
(c) A woman.
(d) One of his kidnappers.
7. Why do the spirits floating in the crowds chase Azaro?
(a) Because he tried to get rid of them.
(b) Because was afraid of them.
(c) Because he tried to ignore them.
(d) Because he could see them.
This section contains 4,353 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)