|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice is Thursday given by the person who appears in her hospital room?
(a) She should join the Chronoguard.
(b) She should take the job in Swindon.
(c) She should quit SpecOps.
(d) She should go back to fight in the war.
2. Who is really the person who helped Thursday find the right room?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A vampire.
3. Who wrote Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. Who is Mycroft's assistant?
(a) Mom Next.
(b) He doesn't have one.
5. Who shows Thursday to the room where Spike is?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A janitor.
(d) A principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at lunch with Bowden, who does Thursday discover has been kidnapped?
2. Why does Mycroft need a new assistant?
3. When Mycroft's bookworms eat words, what do they give back?
4. Who else lives with Thursday's mother?
5. What is in the overcoat Thursday is given when she is discharged from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pickwick, and what is his relationship with Thursday?
2. Explain what happened at the stakeout after Buckett left.
3. What is a Will-Speak machine?
4. Who is Jack Schitt, and what does he talk to Thursday about at the cemetery?
5. What was Spike doing when he called for help?
6. After Thursday's report, Flanker tells her that Acheron is dead. How did he die?
7. Why does Buckett leave the stakeout?
8. Explain the debate about Sir Francis Bacon and Shakespeare's plays.
9. Why do Victor and Bowden think Thursday is in Swindon?
10. Why did Spike need help?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)