|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Thursday at the piano in the hotel bar?
(a) Her father.
(b) Landon Park-Laine.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Victor Analogy.
2. In addition to the Prose Portal, what does Thursday discover is missing from her uncle's workshop at home?
(a) The translating carbon paper.
(b) The bookworms.
(c) The color-changing car.
3. When was the last time Thursday went out with the person she meets at the play?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) A year.
(d) It would be their first date.
4. What color does Thursday's father NOT want the bedroom to be painted?
(d) Seafoam green.
5. Who is really the person who helped Thursday find the right room?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flowers are in the poem Mycroft sends Polly into?
2. Who shot Tamworth?
3. What does SO-17 deal with?
4. How many times is Thursday shot?
5. Who appears in Thursday's hospital room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is SpecOps? Explain the division of SpecOps that Thursday works for.
2. Why does Acheron Hades use the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript in the Prose Portal instead of a copy of the book?
3. Why doesn't anyone respond to Spike's call on the wireless?
4. Explain what happens when Thursday's father visits, and why.
5. Describe Uncle Mycroft's workshop.
6. Who is Colonel Phelps, and why is he headed to Swindon?
7. When the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript is stolen, what two things does Thursday discover that are strange about the crime scene?
8. While Thursday is in the hospital, a car appears in her room. Who is in the car, and what does this person tell her?
9. Who is Jack Schitt, and what does he talk to Thursday about at the cemetery?
10. What does Thursday learn from Rochester in her dream?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)