|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to age Snood?
(a) A Chronoguard punishment for insubordination.
(b) A Chronoguard accident.
(c) Time passed.
(d) He chose to be aged.
2. Where is Thursday when her father appears to her?
(a) The airport.
(b) On the street.
(c) At her mother's house.
(d) A local diner.
3. Where does Thursday meet Victor and Bowden?
(a) The SpecOps building.
(b) A local pub.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) The hotel bar.
4. Who does the kidnapping?
(a) Styx Hades.
(b) Acheron Hades.
(c) An unnamed villain.
(d) Jack Schitt.
5. Who designed the security at the museum that held Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) Thursday Next.
(b) Acheron Hades.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Victor Analogy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thursday notice about the glass on the display case?
2. What does SO-17 deal with?
3. Who took Thursday to Haworth House when she was a child?
4. What reason does Thursday give Jack for her return to Swindon?
5. Who is narrating this story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Victor and Bowden think Thursday is in Swindon?
2. Explain what happened at the stakeout after Buckett left.
3. Why does Acheron Hades use the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript in the Prose Portal instead of a copy of the book?
4. How does Thursday feel about returning to her mother's home? How do you know?
5. Why is there a riot that Thursday sees on the news in her hotel room?
6. Why did Spike need help?
7. What is the large book in Mycroft's workshop, and what does it do?
8. Who is Pickwick, and what is his relationship with Thursday?
9. Describe the LiteraTecs' office in Swindon.
10. What was Spike doing when he called for help?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)