|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is really the person who helped Thursday find the right room?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A ghost.
2. Who picks Thursday up from the airport?
(c) Thursday's mom.
(d) Thursday's dad.
3. How does Rochester react to Thursday when he sees her?
(a) He takes her back to his estate for a cup of tea.
(b) He scolds her for being in his story.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He winks and smiles.
4. To what does Thursday compare the Swindon LiteraTec office?
(a) The library from her high school.
(b) The London LiteraTec office.
(c) A library from a country home.
(d) Something out of a literary horror film.
5. Who arrives and starts a gunfight as Thursday and Bowden are seeking information?
(a) Jim Crometty.
(b) Sturmey Archer.
(c) Acheron Hades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jim Crometty die?
2. What is Thursday told about her visit to Jane Eyre from childhood?
3. Where is the stakeout that Thursday goes on?
4. When Thursday goes into the SpecOps building, who is the desk sergeant talking to about a crime?
5. While at lunch with Bowden, who does Thursday discover has been kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about the performance of Richard III that Thursday goes to with Landon?
2. Who is Felix7?
3. Why does Buckett leave the stakeout?
4. Why do Victor and Bowden think Thursday is in Swindon?
5. Why doesn't anyone respond to Spike's call on the wireless?
6. What is the Goliath Corporation?
7. When Thursday goes to Haworth House with Uncle Mycroft and Aunt Polly as a child, a tourist complains about the ending of Jane Eyre. According to the tourist, what is the ending of the story, and why doesn't he like it?
8. Who is Snood, and what is his relationship to Thursday?
9. Explain what happened at the stakeout after Buckett left.
10. Who is Pickwick, and what is his relationship with Thursday?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)