|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, The Drop, Chapter 24, Martin Chuzzlewit is Reprieved, and Chapter 25, Time Enough for Contemplation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Edward Rochester?
(a) A character in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
(b) A character in the novel Jane Eyre.
(c) A character in the novel Martin Chuzzlewit.
(d) A character in Romeo and Juliet.
2. Who is Joffy?
(a) Thursday's neighbor.
(b) Thursday's childhood friend.
(c) Thursday's brother.
(d) Thursday's cousin.
3. In addition to the Prose Portal, what does Thursday discover is missing from her uncle's workshop at home?
(a) The translating carbon paper.
(c) The bookworms.
(d) The color-changing car.
4. What saves Thursday's life when she is shot?
(a) A bulletproof vest.
(b) A copy of the novel Jane Eyre.
(c) A copy of the novel Martin Chuzzlewit.
(d) Buckett pushes her out of the way at the last minute.
5. Who does a waitress recognize Thursday as while she's at lunch with Bowden?
(a) Landon Park-Laine's ex-fiance.
(b) Anton Next's sister.
(c) The newest addition to Swindon LiteraTec.
(d) The driver of a brightly-colored car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mycroft going to show Thursday when they get called in for dinner?
2. Who does Thursday have a conversation with in a dream that night?
3. Who is Colonel Phelps?
4. How many times is Thursday shot?
5. Where is the drop point for the ransom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)