|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Sturmey Archer and Felix7, Chapter 17, SpecOps-17: Suckers and Biters, and Chapter 18, Landen Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Goliath Corporation help England rebuild?
(a) After the First World War.
(b) At the beginning of the Crimean War.
(c) After the American Revolution.
(d) After the Second World War.
2. Who is taken from the story that is opened by the Prose Portal?
(a) Mr. Quaverly.
(c) Miss Havisham.
3. Who wrote Martin Chuzzlewit?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. Why is Acheron Hades's name never spoken aloud?
(a) It is too difficult to pronounce.
(b) He will hear it.
(c) It is not his real name.
(d) He will be offended if it is said too often.
5. Who arrives and starts a gunfight as Thursday and Bowden are seeking information?
(a) Acheron Hades.
(b) Jim Crometty.
(d) Sturmey Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thursday meeting at the play?
2. What do Thursday and Bowden want to know at the beginning of Chapter 16?
3. What is the division of SpecOps that Thursday works for?
4. When Thursday goes into the SpecOps building, who is the desk sergeant talking to about a crime?
5. Who is Bowden Cable?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)