|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Sturmey Archer and Felix7, Chapter 17, SpecOps-17: Suckers and Biters, and Chapter 18, Landen Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number designation of SpecOps does Thursday work for?
2. What story is going to be opened by the Prose Portal?
(a) The original Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript.
(b) A copy of Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The original Romeo and Juliet manuscript.
(d) A copy of Great Expectations.
3. Who interrupts Thursday's conversation at the piano?
(a) Her father.
(b) Victor Analogy.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Landon Park-Laine.
4. When was the last time Thursday went out with the person she meets at the play?
(a) It would be their first date.
(b) A year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
5. What is the title of the poem Mycroft sends Polly into?
(a) "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud."
(b) "The Wasteland."
(c) "The Jabberwocky."
(d) "Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?"
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mycroft's bookworms eat words, what do they give back?
2. Who does Thursday lose in the Crimean War?
3. Where is Thursday when her father appears to her?
4. What do Thursday and Bowden want to know at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. Why does Mycroft need a new assistant?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)