|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Acheron Hades, and Chapter 5, Search for the Guilty, Punish the Innocent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is fighting in the Crimean War?
(a) The British and Americans.
(b) The British and French.
(c) The British and Russians.
(d) The British and Swiss.
2. Who does Thursday lose in the Crimean War?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her uncle.
3. How many times is Thursday shot?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. What is on the handkerchief Thursday is given when she is discharged from the hospital?
(a) The initials EFR.
(b) The initials AH.
(c) Embroidered flowers.
(d) The initials TN.
5. Who shot Tamworth?
(b) An old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice is Thursday given by the person who appears in her hospital room?
2. Why is Acheron Hades's name never spoken aloud?
3. Why does Thursday have some of Edward Rochester's belongings?
4. A man comes to the window at the stakeout. Who does he say wrote Shakespeare's plays?
5. Who is NOT on the stakeout with Thursday?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)