|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thursday tell her mother when she brings up Landon Park-Laine?
(a) She has sworn of men forever.
(b) They are dating again.
(c) She is engaged.
(d) She has a boyfriend.
2. What do Thursday and Bowden want to know at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) The location of the Martin Chuzzlewit manuscript.
(b) The location of the Prose Portal.
(c) The location of Acheron Hades.
(d) The location of Thursday's Uncle Mycroft.
3. Who is taken from the story that is opened by the Prose Portal?
(b) Miss Havisham.
(c) Mr. Quaverly.
4. What is in the overcoat Thursday is given when she is discharged from the hospital?
(a) A letter addressed to her.
(b) A photo of a woman.
(c) A set of house keys.
(d) A receipt.
5. What does Victor see people wearing at the meeting as they're milling around?
(a) Steel helmets.
(c) Lab coats.
(d) Baseball cleats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shot Tamworth?
2. Where is the stakeout that Thursday goes on?
3. What appears in Thursday's hospital room?
4. Besides Thursday, who answers Spike's call for help over the wireless?
5. What advice is Thursday given by the person who appears in her hospital room?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)