|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Victor as he's going to the meeting undercover?
(b) Jack Schitt.
2. Who is Colonel Phelps?
(a) Thursday's boss in Swindon.
(b) Thursday's father's former partner.
(c) Thursday's former commanding officer.
(d) Thursday's former partner.
3. What is Mycroft going to show Thursday when they get called in for dinner?
(a) A self-organizing filing cabinet.
(b) Another use for the bookworms.
(c) His scientific journal.
(d) A clone of himself.
4. What does Thursday hide from Jack Schitt when he arrives at the scene?
(a) A small toolbox.
(b) A scrap of paper.
(c) A gun.
(d) A wallet.
5. Who is Joffy?
(a) Thursday's childhood friend.
(b) Thursday's neighbor.
(c) Thursday's cousin.
(d) Thursday's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what page is the character taken from Jane Eyre?
2. A man comes to the window at the stakeout. Who does he say wrote Shakespeare's plays?
3. Who is the letter from that Thursday finds on her desk after the trip to the morgue?
4. Who is NOT on the stakeout with Thursday?
5. Where does Acheron Hades instruct a dead body to be left?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)