|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28, Haworth House, Chapter 29, Jane Eyre, Chapter 30, A Groundswell of Popular Feeling, Chapter 31, The People's Republic of Wales.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Goliath Corporation help England rebuild?
(a) After the American Revolution.
(b) After the Second World War.
(c) After the First World War.
(d) At the beginning of the Crimean War.
2. What does Victor tell Braxton he needs in order to capture Acheron and restore the story of Jane Eyre?
(a) A manuscript.
(b) An empty suitcase.
(c) A letter.
(d) A helicopter.
3. Who took Thursday to Haworth House when she was a child?
(a) Anton Next.
(b) Mom and Dad Next.
(c) Uncle Mycroft and Aunt Polly.
(d) Her teacher.
4. Who is the Swindon SpecOps director?
(a) Jack Schitt.
(b) Braxton Hicks.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Victor Analogy.
5. Who shows Thursday to the room where Spike is?
(a) A principal.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A young boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thursday's relationship with Acheron?
2. What does SO-17 deal with?
3. What appears in Thursday's hospital room?
4. What is in the overcoat Thursday is given when she is discharged from the hospital?
5. Who was Jim Crometty?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)