|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the item Rand sees around Aginor while on the cliff?
2. What does Rand see around Aginor while on the cliff?
(a) A noose.
(b) A spur.
(c) A whip.
(d) A rope.
3. Where does Rand find himself after falling from the wall?
(a) The royal stables.
(b) A prison yard.
(c) The judgment stalls.
(d) The Queen's garden.
4. What is on the banner flying from the seven towers?
5. What appears before Rand after he kills the Dragkhgar?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A rope.
(c) A stairway.
(d) A mountain path.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Whitecloak who took Perrin's axe from him?
2. Why are the Whitecloaks in the Queen's Blessing forced out of the inn?
3. What Age has returned at the end of the book?
4. What are Gill and Loial playing when Rand returns from the palace?
5. What does Rand call out to for help while they are being attacked in the Blight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rand feel as the group begins their journey along the Ways?
2. What does Bunt tell Rand about as they head to Caemlyn together?
3. What does Elaida say when she first sees Rand?
4. What happens to Rand when the false dragon passes his viewpoint?
5. What happens when the Green Man is attacked?
6. How do Rand and Mat pay for their lodging along the way to Caemlyn, and why?
7. How does Rand choose to hide his sword while in Caemlyn?
8. What changes does Moiraine make to their planned destination when she hears from Loial what the Dark Lord intends to do?
9. What does Moiraine do when the Black Wind is sensed in the Ways?
10. Why is the Green Man so surprised to see Moiraine, and how does she explain her presence?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)