|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rand most worried about after his fight with Ba'alzamon?
(a) Going mad.
(b) Finding Egwene.
(c) Curing the Green Man.
(d) Joining the battle.
2. What does Moiraine say about the beggar after interrogating him?
(a) He should never have left Two Rivers.
(b) He is half Trolloc.
(c) He is battling the two sides of his consciousness.
(d) He is more corrupted by the Dark One than anyone she has ever seen.
3. What color is the cord around Ba'alzamon?
4. How does Rand kill a Dragkhgar?
(a) He uses an ancient chant.
(b) He shoots him with a golden arrow.
(c) He calls down lightning.
(d) He slashes with his sword.
5. Who creates the Waygate?
(a) Trolloc Lords.
(b) Aielman Soldiers.
(c) The Dark Lord.
(d) Male Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wolves compare the whitecloaks to?
2. What appears before Rand after he kills the Dragkhgar?
3. What do Ogiers resemble?
4. What does Loial do to stop the effects of the Blight?
5. Where does Rand find himself after falling from the wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Rand when the false dragon passes his viewpoint?
2. What happens when Gode tries to force the boys to follow him to his master?
3. What happens when the Green Man is attacked?
4. What does Loial call Rand, and what does this mean?
5. What is Moiraine doing at the very end of the book?
6. What are the three figurines Rand sees on the table in his dream about Ba'alzamon in a room?
7. How do Rand and Mat pay for their lodging along the way to Caemlyn, and why?
8. What does Moiraine do when the Black Wind is sensed in the Ways?
9. What does Moiraine say when Agelmar wants to send some of his swordsmen to protect her?
10. What does Nynaeve tell Egwene as they rest by the lake in the Blight, and how does she respond to this?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)