|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Rand plays at in The Four Kings?
(a) The Dancing Cartman.
(b) The Prancing Tradesman.
(c) The Hasseling Ridesman.
(d) The Singing Horsemen.
2. What does Agelmar call Lan?
(a) The Uncrowned King.
(b) The One Lost to the Blight.
(c) The One to Lead Them All.
(d) The Last King of Honor.
3. Who built most of Caemlyn?
(d) Aes Sedai.
4. Where does Perrin hide when a group of men come into the stedding?
(a) Up a tree.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Under the statue.
(d) In an abandoned house.
5. What weapon does the woman in the barn try to use against Rand?
(a) A sword.
(b) A razor.
(c) An axe.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the group do before entering Fal Dara?
2. What color is the item Rand sees around Aginor while on the cliff?
3. How does Rand kill a Dragkhgar?
4. What color is the Ogier script on the stone slab?
5. Which wolf is killed trying to protect Perrin in the stedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lan say when he hears that Perrin can speak with the wolves?
2. How do Rand and Mat pay for their lodging along the way to Caemlyn, and why?
3. What happens when the Green Man is attacked?
4. What does Moiraine say when Agelmar wants to send some of his swordsmen to protect her?
5. How does the Green Man refer to Perrin and Rand?
6. What does Moiraine do when the Black Wind is sensed in the Ways?
7. What does Elaida say when she first sees Rand?
8. What is the first object found in the pool?
9. What changes does Moiraine make to their planned destination when she hears from Loial what the Dark Lord intends to do?
10. Why does Rand say he will never go home?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)