|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is destroyed during Rand's battle with Ba'alzamon?
(a) The White Bridge.
(b) The Eye of the World.
(c) The Aes Sedai Arch.
(d) The Blight.
2. What does Agelmar call Lan?
(a) The One to Lead Them All.
(b) The One Lost to the Blight.
(c) The Last King of Honor.
(d) The Uncrowned King.
3. Which wolf talks to Perrin as he is rescued by Lan?
4. Where does Perrin hide when a group of men come into the stedding?
(a) Under the statue.
(b) Up a tree.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In an abandoned house.
5. Which wolf is killed trying to protect Perrin in the stedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the road to Caemlyn so congested?
2. Where does Rand meet an Ogier in Caemlyn?
3. What kind of injury does Mat have after the experience in the inn at Four Kings?
4. How do Mat and Rand get food as they travel to Caemlyn?
5. What is the name of the inn Mat and Rand want to stay at in Caemlyn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lan say when he hears that Perrin can speak with the wolves?
2. What does Moiraine say when Agelmar wants to send some of his swordsmen to protect her?
3. How does Rand feel as the group begins their journey along the Ways?
4. What will happen to Perrin and Egwene after they are tried for their actions in the stedding?
5. What does Bunt tell Rand about as they head to Caemlyn together?
6. What happens when the Green Man is attacked?
7. What happens to Rand when the false dragon passes his viewpoint?
8. What happens when Gode tries to force the boys to follow him to his master?
9. What is the first object found in the pool?
10. What does Agelmar have to do every Spring?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)