|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rand most worried about after his fight with Ba'alzamon?
(a) Joining the battle.
(b) Going mad.
(c) Finding Egwene.
(d) Curing the Green Man.
2. What does Loial say the Dark One intends to kill?
(a) The Aiel Leader.
(b) The Great Serpent.
(c) The Recurrent One.
(d) The New Dragon.
3. What kind of man does Gill say has been looking for Rand and Mat?
(a) A beggar.
(b) An Aes Sedai.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A myrddraal.
4. How do Mat and Rand get food as they travel to Caemlyn?
(a) They work for it.
(b) They pay with the money Thom gave them.
(c) They sell the dagger.
(d) They entertain folks.
5. What does Moiraine tell Loial is being weaved with the three boys?
(a) A Future of Love.
(b) A Weaving of Wonder.
(c) A Web of Destiny.
(d) A Tapestry of Trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does the woman in the barn try to use against Rand?
2. What is the name of the inn Mat and Rand want to stay at in Caemlyn?
3. What do Ogiers resemble?
4. What Age has returned at the end of the book?
5. What color is the item Rand sees around Aginor while on the cliff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Rand when the false dragon passes his viewpoint?
2. What does Nynaeve discover while she is in the stables at the Whitecloak camp?
3. How does the Green Man refer to Perrin and Rand?
4. What does Agelmar have to do every Spring?
5. How does Rand feel as the group begins their journey along the Ways?
6. What does Moiraine say when Rand asks if his adventure is over?
7. What will happen to Perrin and Egwene after they are tried for their actions in the stedding?
8. What is Moiraine doing at the very end of the book?
9. What does Rand do when he sees his mother while with Ba'alzamon?
10. How does Rand choose to hide his sword while in Caemlyn?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)