|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mat think the innkeeper in The Four Kings wants to do with them?
(a) Turn them in.
(b) Rob them.
(c) Hire them.
(d) Kill them.
2. Who sets up barriers to protect the group as they rest in the Blight?
3. What does the Green Man do as he leads the group through his land?
(a) Tells his stories.
(b) Sings melodies.
(c) Asks the boys questions.
(d) Tends to the plants.
4. What does Loial say the Dark One intends to kill?
(a) The New Dragon.
(b) The Recurrent One.
(c) The Great Serpent.
(d) The Aiel Leader.
5. What does Moiraine tell Loial is being weaved with the three boys?
(a) A Web of Destiny.
(b) A Future of Love.
(c) A Weaving of Wonder.
(d) A Tapestry of Trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Age has returned at the end of the book?
2. What does a farmer give Rand and Mat to help them stay warm?
3. What does Rand call out to for help while they are being attacked in the Blight?
4. What does the Myrddraal outside of Caemlyn say a boy stole from him?
5. Who do the men outside the Eye say led the group there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nynaeve discover while she is in the stables at the Whitecloak camp?
2. What happened while Rand was sick in the barn?
3. What is Moiraine doing at the very end of the book?
4. What does Nynaeve tell Egwene as they rest by the lake in the Blight, and how does she respond to this?
5. What changes does Moiraine make to their planned destination when she hears from Loial what the Dark Lord intends to do?
6. What does Elaida say when she first sees Rand?
7. Why is the Green Man so surprised to see Moiraine, and how does she explain her presence?
8. How does Rand feel as the group begins their journey along the Ways?
9. How does Lan respond when Nynaeve tells him about her feelings for him?
10. What does Rand do after seeing the Green Man attacked?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)