|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moiraine tell Loial is being weaved with the three boys?
(a) A Weaving of Wonder.
(b) A Web of Destiny.
(c) A Tapestry of Trust.
(d) A Future of Love.
2. What color is the item Rand sees around Aginor while on the cliff?
3. Who built most of Caemlyn?
(b) Aes Sedai.
4. What does the Green Man say about the Aes Sedai's greatest works?
(a) They were all done before the Breaking.
(b) They are precious and rare.
(c) They will withstand all evil.
(d) They were always created with men and women.
5. What does the Black Wind rob from people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem at the inn does Moiraine offer to solve for Gill?
2. Where does the Horn of Velere need to be taken?
3. Why is the road to Caemlyn so congested?
4. What does Nynaeve do in the stables of the Whitecloak camp?
5. What are Gill and Loial playing when Rand returns from the palace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Moiraine doing at the very end of the book?
2. What does Nynaeve discover while she is in the stables at the Whitecloak camp?
3. What happens when Gode tries to force the boys to follow him to his master?
4. How does Lan respond when Nynaeve tells him about her feelings for him?
5. What happened while Rand was sick in the barn?
6. What does Nynaeve tell Egwene as they rest by the lake in the Blight, and how does she respond to this?
7. How do Rand and Mat pay for their lodging along the way to Caemlyn, and why?
8. How does Rand choose to hide his sword while in Caemlyn?
9. What will happen to Perrin and Egwene after they are tried for their actions in the stedding?
10. What changes does Moiraine make to their planned destination when she hears from Loial what the Dark Lord intends to do?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)