|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first sign to Rand, in the forest, that he is nearing the village?
(a) He smells smoke.
(b) He notices the path sloping downward.
(c) He sees lights.
(d) He hears laughter.
2. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
(a) It is far from the war path.
(b) They have no precious resources.
(c) It is very isolated.
(d) They have always been peaceful.
3. What kind of animal does Perrin see the flock of ravens kill?
(a) A fox.
(b) A badger.
(c) A deer.
(d) A bear.
4. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Spirit and Fire.
(b) Earth and Fire.
(c) Water and Spirit.
(d) Air and Water.
5. What is Moiraine trying to convince Nynaeve to do as they journey to Whitebridge?
(a) Become an Aes Sedai.
(b) Send a message to Caemlyn.
(c) Contact Egwene telepathically.
(d) Return to Two Rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
2. What does Min tell Rand about Nynaeve?
3. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
4. What does Wit Congar complain about when Rand gets to the village?
5. What do Myrddraal NOT have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Lan's cloak?
2. What does Mat do to the Whitecloaks in Baerlon?
3. What does Thom learn about Morgain in the inn at Whitebridge?
4. Why does Moiraine decide to not search for Egwene after the attack in the dead city?
5. What secret does Tam reveal while deep in his fever?
6. What wakes Rand from his dream about the Dark One and the long corridor?
7. What does Morgaine tell the boys about Mordeth?
8. What happens in the first dream Perrin has of Ba'alzamon after meeting the wolves?
9. What does Elyas say when Perrin asks him how he learned to talk to wolves?
10. What did Mat take away from the dead city?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)