|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the boat Rand is on after leaving the dead city?
2. How long does Moiraine decide to stay in Baerlon?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 nights.
3. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
(a) A raven.
(b) A golden hawk.
(c) A falcon.
(d) An eagle.
4. How is Rand injured in his second dream about Ba'alzamon?
(a) He breaks his toe.
(b) He sprains his ankle.
(c) He pricks his finger.
(d) He slices his stomach.
5. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
(a) The tavern.
(b) The barn.
(c) The general store.
(d) The Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moiraine sense the boys are after the attack outside the dead city?
2. How does Perrin cross the river after leaving the dead city?
3. What is the name of Lews' dead wife?
4. Who offers to help Rand with his bad dreams?
5. What does Lan teach the boys to do on their journey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Elyas lead Perrin to avoid the ravens, and how does Perrin feel about this?
2. What does Moiraine say about the battle cry that Mat used when the Trollocs were attacking them?
3. What happens when Rand returns to the house to get supplies after the Trollock attack?
4. What does the innkeeper in Baerlorn tell Lan about when they get there?
5. What story does Raen tell Perrin after he eats dinner with Perrin and Elyas?
6. What does Morgaine tell the boys about Mordeth?
7. What does Mat do to the Whitecloaks in Baerlon?
8. Why does Moiraine decide to not search for Egwene after the attack in the dead city?
9. What wakes Rand from his dream about the Dark One and the long corridor?
10. What is the most important thing that Padan Fain brings to the Festival, and why?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)