|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feeling does Rand get when he sees the cloaked figure on the road?
2. What color is the mountain that Rand stands before in the dream he has after Tam is cured?
3. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A splint.
(c) A little.
(d) A crutch.
4. What does Mat want to find while in the dead city?
(a) Dead bodies.
(b) Some weapons.
(d) A graveyard.
5. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
(a) A falcon.
(b) A raven.
(c) A golden hawk.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Rand is riding on the journey?
2. What is Raen's occupation?
3. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
4. What does Thom teach Mat to do?
5. What does Lan tell rand about Tam's sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the first dream Perrin has of Ba'alzamon after meeting the wolves?
2. What does Lews do when we first see him using the One Power?
3. Where does Perrin choose to travel after he wakes up after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
4. What does Moiraine tell Egwen about the One Power?
5. What happens when Rand returns to the house to get supplies after the Trollock attack?
6. What does Thom learn about Morgain in the inn at Whitebridge?
7. What does Morgaine tell the boys about Mordeth?
8. What does Moiraine tell the Two Rivers village about their past?
9. Why does Moiraine decide to not search for Egwene after the attack in the dead city?
10. Who does Thom say he and the boys are when the Captain of the boat outside the dead city asks them?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)