|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand think the Whitebridge is made of?
2. What is the name of the Gleeman?
3. Where do the male councilmen meet before the Festival?
(a) The general store.
(b) The Inn.
(c) The tavern.
(d) The barn.
4. How is Rand injured in his second dream about Ba'alzamon?
(a) He sprains his ankle.
(b) He pricks his finger.
(c) He slices his stomach.
(d) He breaks his toe.
5. Who does Rand decide to talk to about his troubling dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feeling does Rand get when he sees the cloaked figure on the road?
2. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
3. Who rides at the back of the group?
4. What does Lan teach the boys to do on their journey?
5. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the first dream Perrin has of Ba'alzamon after meeting the wolves?
2. What does Moiraine tell Egwen about the One Power?
3. What secret does Tam reveal while deep in his fever?
4. What does Thom learn about Morgain in the inn at Whitebridge?
5. What does Elyas say when Perrin asks him how he learned to talk to wolves?
6. What convinces Nynaeve to join the group?
7. What story does Raen tell Perrin after he eats dinner with Perrin and Elyas?
8. What is different about Lan's cloak?
9. What does Tam ask Rand when they are returning to their farm early?
10. What does Moiraine say about the battle cry that Mat used when the Trollocs were attacking them?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)