|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tam give Rand just before he leaves with Lan?
(a) A map.
(b) A book.
(c) The sword.
(d) His crest.
2. What kind of feeling does Rand get when he sees the cloaked figure on the road?
3. What does Lan call regular people working for the Dark One?
(c) Dream Followers.
(d) The Used.
4. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A splint.
(c) A crutch.
(d) A little.
5. What does Min tell Rand about Nynaeve?
(a) She is not long on this earth.
(b) She is part of the group.
(c) She is not to be trusted.
(d) She is a Darkfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Nynaeve to get Rand?
2. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
3. What does Tam say Aes Sedai cannot do?
4. What is etched on Tam's sword?
5. Who does Egwene spend most of her time talking to while they are with the Tinkers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moiraine say about the battle cry that Mat used when the Trollocs were attacking them?
2. What happens when Rand returns to the house to get supplies after the Trollock attack?
3. What does the innkeeper in Baerlorn tell Lan about when they get there?
4. Where does Perrin choose to travel after he wakes up after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
5. What does Morgaine tell the boys about Mordeth?
6. What is the most important thing that Padan Fain brings to the Festival, and why?
7. What is different about Lan's cloak?
8. Why does Moiraine want Rand to leave the village with her?
9. What happens in the first dream Perrin has of Ba'alzamon after meeting the wolves?
10. Where does Elyas lead Perrin to avoid the ravens, and how does Perrin feel about this?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)