|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand think the Whitebridge is made of?
2. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) A crutch.
(b) A little.
(c) A splint.
(d) A wagon.
3. Why does Perrin NOT want to wait for Moiraine to find him after he finds Egwene?
(a) Trollocs could find them as well.
(b) He wants to be away from the other boys.
(c) There are strange noises coming from the river.
(d) He knows time is important.
4. What is Raen's occupation?
5. Who is the man by the fire who does not dance while Thom plays his flute?
(a) The leader of the Darkfriends.
(b) A spy for the Whitecloaks.
(c) An apprentice Aes Sedai.
(d) A Wisdom teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides at the back of the group?
2. What is Perrin studying to become?
3. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
4. What does Ba'alzamon do to the animal guarding Perrin in his dream?
5. What happens once the ferry reaches the other side of the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgaine tell the boys about Mordeth?
2. What happens in the first dream Perrin has of Ba'alzamon after meeting the wolves?
3. What does Mat do to the Whitecloaks in Baerlon?
4. Why does Moiraine decide to not search for Egwene after the attack in the dead city?
5. What is the most important thing that Padan Fain brings to the Festival, and why?
6. Where does Perrin choose to travel after he wakes up after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
7. What does Rand tell Nynaeve when they are alone at the inn, and what is her response to this?
8. What is different about Lan's cloak?
9. What does Moiraine say about the battle cry that Mat used when the Trollocs were attacking them?
10. What does Moiraine tell the Two Rivers village about their past?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)