|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Age has returned at the end of the book?
(a) The Age of Sedais.
(b) The Age of Power.
(c) The Age of Peace.
(d) The Age of Legends.
2. What color is the cord around Ba'alzamon?
3. What kind of injury does Mat have after the experience in the inn at Four Kings?
(a) His hair is burnt.
(b) His arm is sprained.
(c) His hearing is baffled.
(d) His eyesight is hindered.
4. What is the name of the inn Mat and Rand want to stay at in Caemlyn?
(a) The Queen's Blessing.
(b) The Princesses Dreaming.
(c) The King's Bedding.
(d) The Prince's Landing.
5. What does Moiraine tell Loial is being weaved with the three boys?
(a) A Web of Destiny.
(b) A Future of Love.
(c) A Tapestry of Trust.
(d) A Weaving of Wonder.
6. What does Agelmar call Lan?
(a) The Last King of Honor.
(b) The One Lost to the Blight.
(c) The Uncrowned King.
(d) The One to Lead Them All.
7. Who built most of Caemlyn?
(a) Aes Sedai.
8. What does Moiraine say about the beggar after interrogating him?
(a) He is battling the two sides of his consciousness.
(b) He is more corrupted by the Dark One than anyone she has ever seen.
(c) He is half Trolloc.
(d) He should never have left Two Rivers.
9. How many towers can the group see when they stop at the lake?
10. Who can no one find twice?
(a) The Green Man.
(b) The Red Woman.
(c) The White Fairy.
(d) The Silver Trolloc.
11. How long does Lan train Rand to use his sword?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 year.
12. What does the Myrddraal outside of Caemlyn say a boy stole from him?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) A heron sword.
(c) A flute.
(d) A map.
13. Which wolf talks to Perrin as he is rescued by Lan?
14. What is Rand lying in when he comes to after fighting Ba'alzamon?
(a) A destroyed village.
(b) Aginor's ashes.
(c) A fallen tree.
(d) The Eye Pool.
15. What kind of man does Gill say has been looking for Rand and Mat?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A beggar.
(c) An Aes Sedai.
(d) A myrddraal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat kick into the pool?
2. What do the white and red sword holders indicate?
3. What kind of markings lead the group along the Ways?
4. What is the Aes Sedai symbol made of that is found in the pool?
5. Why does Lan say he cannot be with Nynaeve?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)