|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Gill and Loial playing when Rand returns from the palace?
2. What is the name of the false dragon?
3. What is the name of the well-dressed man in the inn at Four Kings?
4. What is Rand lying in when he comes to after fighting Ba'alzamon?
(a) A fallen tree.
(b) A destroyed village.
(c) The Eye Pool.
(d) Aginor's ashes.
5. Why are the Whitecloaks in the Queen's Blessing forced out of the inn?
(a) They insult the Queen.
(b) They defend the false dragon.
(c) They admit they have no money.
(d) They mention Myrddraal.
6. What does Loial do to stop the effects of the Blight?
(a) He channels pure water to the area.
(b) He curses the air.
(c) He sings.
(d) He prays to the Green Man.
7. Where does Perrin hide when a group of men come into the stedding?
(a) Up a tree.
(b) Under the statue.
(c) In an abandoned house.
(d) In a cave.
8. What does Loial say the Dark One intends to kill?
(a) The Recurrent One.
(b) The New Dragon.
(c) The Great Serpent.
(d) The Aiel Leader.
9. How does Rand kill a Dragkhgar?
(a) He shoots him with a golden arrow.
(b) He slashes with his sword.
(c) He uses an ancient chant.
(d) He calls down lightning.
10. What does Mat think the innkeeper in The Four Kings wants to do with them?
(a) Turn them in.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Hire them.
(d) Rob them.
11. What word does Rand use repeatedly to describe Caemlyn?
12. What problem at the inn does Moiraine offer to solve for Gill?
(a) The mold problem.
(b) The draft problem.
(c) The smell problem.
(d) The rat problem.
13. Why does Lan say he cannot be with Nynaeve?
(a) He can't mix his blood.
(b) They are of two different classes.
(c) Her path must continue without his.
(d) He doesn't want to make her a widow.
14. What kind of man does Gill say has been looking for Rand and Mat?
(a) A myrddraal.
(b) An Aes Sedai.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A beggar.
15. What do Egwene and Nynaeve sense as Moiraine dismantles the barrier?
(a) The One Power.
(b) The Evil in the Blight.
(c) Their closeness to the Eye.
(d) The presence of the Green Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injury does Mat have after the experience in the inn at Four Kings?
2. Where does Rand meet an Ogier in Caemlyn?
3. What does the Green Man do as he leads the group through his land?
4. What does Rand call out to for help while they are being attacked in the Blight?
5. Which wolf talks to Perrin as he is rescued by Lan?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)