|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lan say he cannot be with Nynaeve?
(a) He doesn't want to make her a widow.
(b) He can't mix his blood.
(c) Her path must continue without his.
(d) They are of two different classes.
2. What is the third object found in the pool?
(a) The sword of the Ancients.
(b) The seal of the Grave.
(c) The banner of the Dragon.
(d) The coin of the Wisdoms.
3. What do the people in Fal Dara call Lan?
(a) Dan Shai.
(b) Dai Shan.
(c) Dal Shin.
(d) Dan Shil.
4. What does Moiraine say about the beggar after interrogating him?
(a) He is battling the two sides of his consciousness.
(b) He is more corrupted by the Dark One than anyone she has ever seen.
(c) He is half Trolloc.
(d) He should never have left Two Rivers.
5. Where is Agelmar's battle held?
(a) Tarmin's Pass.
(b) Traman's Field.
(c) Tarwin's Gap.
(d) Trawal Tower.
6. What calls off the attack of the Blight creatures?
(a) A Fade.
(b) A Worm.
(c) A Mashadar.
(d) A Wisdom.
7. What weapon does Perrin use against the men who killed the wolf who protected him?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) An axe.
8. What must the group do before entering Fal Dara?
(a) Unsheath their swords.
(b) Push their cloaks back.
(c) Pay a tribute.
(d) Take their shoes off.
9. Who built most of Caemlyn?
(a) Aes Sedai.
10. What Age has returned at the end of the book?
(a) The Age of Peace.
(b) The Age of Legends.
(c) The Age of Sedais.
(d) The Age of Power.
11. Who creates all of the flowers and greenery in the palace in Caemlyn?
(b) The Aes Sedai.
(d) The Wisdoms.
12. Who sets up barriers to protect the group as they rest in the Blight?
13. Who does Rand see tortured while he is with Ba'alzamon?
(d) His mother.
14. What does the Myrddraal outside of Caemlyn say a boy stole from him?
(a) A flute.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) A map.
(d) A heron sword.
15. Who is Elayne's mother?
(a) The Queen.
(d) The Princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injury does Mat have after the experience in the inn at Four Kings?
2. What problem at the inn does Moiraine offer to solve for Gill?
3. What is the name of the inn Rand plays at in The Four Kings?
4. What do the white and red sword holders indicate?
5. What is the name of the well-dressed man in the inn at Four Kings?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)