|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elan Morin call Lews when he first arrives in the palace?
(a) The Unworthy One.
(b) The Great Dragon.
(c) Lord of the Morning.
(d) The Dark Lord.
2. What is the name of the horse Rand is riding on the journey?
3. What does Perrin see guarding him in his dreams while he travels with Perrin?
(a) A native tribe.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A bear.
(d) Armored knights.
4. What kind of feeling does Rand get when he sees the cloaked figure on the road?
5. Why does Captain Domon throw a crewman off his boat?
(a) He tried to steal some food.
(b) He was rude to the passengers.
(c) He was sleeping on the job.
(d) He was late for his shift.
6. How long does Moiraine decide to stay in Baerlon?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 nights.
7. Who rides at the back of the group?
8. Why does Tam think Two Rivers is safe from the war?
(a) It is very isolated.
(b) They have always been peaceful.
(c) They have no precious resources.
(d) It is far from the war path.
9. What does Rand say he needs to hear after his talk with Nynaeve at the inn?
(d) The truth.
10. What does Lan teach the boys to do on their journey?
(a) Reassure their horses.
(b) Read the messages in the wind.
(c) Use their wepons.
(d) Ride without getting fatigued.
11. What kind of animal does Perrin see the flock of ravens kill?
(a) A badger.
(b) A deer.
(c) A bear.
(d) A fox.
12. What is the name of the captain of the boat Rand is on after leaving the dead city?
13. What word does Nynaeve use to describe the Whitebridge?
14. What does Lan tell rand about Tam's sword?
(a) It has the mark of an expert swordsman.
(b) It is the finest sword he has ever seen.
(c) It looks like it was stolen.
(d) It has a royal crest on it.
15. Who does Rand decide to talk to about his troubling dream?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
2. Who offers to help Rand with his bad dreams?
3. What does Moiraine say the Trollocs were looking for in their attack?
4. What does Ba'alzamon do to the animal guarding Perrin in his dream?
5. How does Egwene start the fire when she is alone by the river?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)