|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ba'alzamon do to the animal guarding Perrin in his dream?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Slays it.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Replicates it.
2. Who is with Egwene when Perrin finds her after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
3. What happens to people who touch the Mashadar mist?
(a) They lose their sight.
(b) They are marked.
(c) They go crazy.
(d) They die.
4. Who rides at the back of the group?
5. What does Min say to Rand about him and Egwene?
(a) They will be wed.
(b) They are not meant to be.
(c) They are related.
(d) Their relationship is important.
6. What instrument does Rand have a talent for?
(a) Pan Pipe.
7. What does Moiraine tell Nynaeve about herself after she drops eaves on her and Lan?
(a) She has the One Power.
(b) She has a great mind.
(c) Her love is a weakness.
(d) Her talents were hand selected.
8. How does Thom cross the river outside the dead city?
(a) He swims.
(b) He crosses the bridge.
(c) He takes a boat.
(d) He swings across on a rope.
9. Who fights off the Trollocs in the village?
(b) The dark rider.
(d) The Wisdom.
10. Who talks too freely during the baths?
11. What is Perrin studying to become?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A scholar.
(c) A tailor.
(d) A soldier.
12. What does Rand make for Tam after the Trolloc attack?
(a) A splint.
(b) A crutch.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A little.
13. What is the name of the Gleeman?
14. What word does Nynaeve use to describe the Whitebridge?
15. What does Rand say he needs to hear after his talk with Nynaeve at the inn?
(c) The truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Egwene spend most of her time talking to while they are with the Tinkers?
2. What does Lan teach the boys to do on their journey?
3. What does Moiraine say about Bela as she is helping the horses gain strength?
4. What does Tam give Rand just before he leaves with Lan?
5. Who is the first person to see Rand after the Trolloc attack?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)