|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Padan Fain's occupation?
2. What does Min say to Rand about him and Egwene?
(a) They are related.
(b) Their relationship is important.
(c) They will be wed.
(d) They are not meant to be.
3. What is the name of the first man Mat meets in the dead city?
4. Why does Perrin NOT want to wait for Moiraine to find him after he finds Egwene?
(a) Trollocs could find them as well.
(b) There are strange noises coming from the river.
(c) He wants to be away from the other boys.
(d) He knows time is important.
5. Why does Perrin look for Egwene downriver when he wakes up?
(a) That is where he saw her last.
(b) She is not a strong swimmer.
(c) There are trees in that direction.
(d) He sees some footprints heading that way.
6. What does Moiraine make to block the path of the Trollocs after Lan kills the Myrddraal?
(a) A wall of fire.
(b) A deep moat.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A whirling cyclone.
7. What does Mat want to find while in the dead city?
(a) A graveyard.
(c) Some weapons.
(d) Dead bodies.
8. What does Tam carry with him while he does his chores back at the farm?
(a) A camouflage cloak.
(b) A spear.
(c) His hunting knife.
(d) His bow and arrow.
9. What does Moiraine say about Bela as she is helping the horses gain strength?
(a) She might not make the trip.
(b) She is stubborn and has much strength.
(c) She has been in battles before.
(d) She is old, but experienced.
10. What does Tam say Aes Sedai cannot do?
(a) Kill out of anger.
(b) See the future.
(c) Put an innocent in danger.
(d) Tell a lie.
11. What is the name of the horse Rand is riding on the journey?
12. Who rides at the back of the group?
13. What instrument does Rand have a talent for?
(a) Pan Pipe.
14. Why does Moiraine say she did not extend the fog she created to the other side of the river?
(a) She cannot use her magic on this side of the river.
(b) She does not have the power to extend it that far.
(c) She wants a clear road to travel on.
(d) She wants them to think they are still hiding in the fog.
15. What does Moiraine tell Nynaeve about herself after she drops eaves on her and Lan?
(a) She has a great mind.
(b) Her talents were hand selected.
(c) She has the One Power.
(d) Her love is a weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal can Elyas talk to?
2. What does Moiraine say the Trollocs were looking for in their attack?
3. How long does Moiraine decide to stay in Baerlon?
4. Where does Rand plan to take Tam after the Trolloc attack?
5. How does Egwene start the fire when she is alone by the river?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)