|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Perrin waiting for Mat and Rand before they leave the village?
(a) The stable.
(b) The blacksmith's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The church.
2. Who offers to help Rand with his bad dreams?
3. What does Tam do while Rand is taking him to the village after the Trolloc attack?
(a) Counts the paces he makes.
(b) Hums to himself.
(c) Screams in pain.
(d) Mumbles incoherently.
4. What happens to people who touch the Mashadar mist?
(a) They lose their sight.
(b) They go crazy.
(c) They die.
(d) They are marked.
5. How does Egwene start the fire when she is alone by the river?
(a) There is kindling and fuel.
(b) The breath of a Trolloc starts it.
(c) She uses the One Power.
(d) She has a flint rock.
6. Who does Rand decide to talk to about his troubling dream?
7. What road does the group follow after leaving Baerlon?
(a) The Camentralga Road.
(b) The Cammerman Road.
(c) The Caemlyn Road.
(d) The Camerlengo Road.
8. What does Rand say he needs to hear after his talk with Nynaeve at the inn?
(d) The truth.
9. What is Raen's occupation?
10. Who does Egwene spend most of her time talking to while they are with the Tinkers?
(b) Raen's wife.
11. Who is with Egwene when Perrin finds her after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
12. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Water and Spirit.
(b) Air and Water.
(c) Earth and Fire.
(d) Spirit and Fire.
13. Why does Perrin look for Egwene downriver when he wakes up?
(a) There are trees in that direction.
(b) That is where he saw her last.
(c) He sees some footprints heading that way.
(d) She is not a strong swimmer.
14. Why is Mr. Fitch upset about the cook's cat the morning after Rand's dream?
(a) It slept in the house.
(b) It spooked the milking cow.
(c) It killed 12 rats.
(d) It got into the salt pork.
15. What does Tam take to the festival every year?
(a) Medicinal herbs.
(b) Knitted scarves.
(d) Apple Brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thom teach Mat to do?
2. What does Rand think the Whitebridge is made of?
3. What color are Elyas' eyes?
4. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
5. What word does Nynaeve use to describe the Whitebridge?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)