|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens once the ferry reaches the other side of the river?
(a) Rand has a strange hallucination.
(b) A whirlpool swallows the ferry whole.
(c) Egwene has a minor panic attack.
(d) The ferrymen try to attack Lan.
2. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Earth and Fire.
(b) Water and Spirit.
(c) Spirit and Fire.
(d) Air and Water.
3. What do Myrddraal NOT have?
4. What does Min tell Rand about Nynaeve?
(a) She is a Darkfriend.
(b) She is not long on this earth.
(c) She is not to be trusted.
(d) She is part of the group.
5. What does Moiraine use to cure Tam?
(a) An angreal.
(b) A talisman.
(c) An ancient chant.
(d) A potent potion.
6. What does Tam give Rand just before he leaves with Lan?
(a) The sword.
(b) His crest.
(c) A map.
(d) A book.
7. What does Rand think the Whitebridge is made of?
8. What does Tam take to the festival every year?
(a) Apple Brandy.
(b) Medicinal herbs.
(c) Knitted scarves.
9. What does Tam say Aes Sedai cannot do?
(a) Tell a lie.
(b) Kill out of anger.
(c) Put an innocent in danger.
(d) See the future.
10. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
(a) He has aligned with the Aes Sedais.
(b) He was once a peasant.
(c) He can use the One Power.
(d) He is of the dark side.
11. Who is with Egwene when Perrin finds her after the Trolloc attack in the dead city?
12. What do the boys notice watching them when they have finished unloading the cider?
(a) A raven.
(b) A golden hawk.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A falcon.
13. Who does Egwene spend most of her time talking to while they are with the Tinkers?
(d) Raen's wife.
14. What instrument does Rand have a talent for?
(a) Pan Pipe.
15. What kind of creatures attack Tam and Rand's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve learn about the Trollocs after leaving the dead city?
2. What is Perrin studying to become?
3. What does Perrin see guarding him in his dreams while he travels with Perrin?
4. Who is the man by the fire who does not dance while Thom plays his flute?
5. What does Perrin plan to do if they are attacked by the flock of ravens?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)