|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52, There is Neither Beginning Nor End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Moiraine say she did not extend the fog she created to the other side of the river?
(a) She does not have the power to extend it that far.
(b) She wants a clear road to travel on.
(c) She wants them to think they are still hiding in the fog.
(d) She cannot use her magic on this side of the river.
2. What is the third object found in the pool?
(a) The coin of the Wisdoms.
(b) The sword of the Ancients.
(c) The seal of the Grave.
(d) The banner of the Dragon.
3. What does the Green Man do as he leads the group through his land?
(a) Sings melodies.
(b) Tells his stories.
(c) Asks the boys questions.
(d) Tends to the plants.
4. Who talks too freely during the baths?
5. What happens to people who touch the Mashadar mist?
(a) They go crazy.
(b) They die.
(c) They lose their sight.
(d) They are marked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which wolf is killed trying to protect Perrin in the stedding?
2. Who did Lan learn much from in his youth?
3. How does Nynaeve find Rand?
4. Who does Rand decide to talk to about his troubling dream?
5. What does the Black Wind give to people?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)