|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, Fal Dara | Chapter 47, More Tales of the Wheel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Rand plays at in The Four Kings?
(a) The Dancing Cartman.
(b) The Singing Horsemen.
(c) The Hasseling Ridesman.
(d) The Prancing Tradesman.
2. What does a farmer give Rand and Mat to help them stay warm?
3. What physical feature has Rand always been teased about?
(a) His high voice.
(b) His thick beard.
(c) His birthmark.
(d) His gray eyes.
4. How does Egwene start the fire when she is alone by the river?
(a) She uses the One Power.
(b) There is kindling and fuel.
(c) The breath of a Trolloc starts it.
(d) She has a flint rock.
5. What does Wit Congar complain about when Rand gets to the village?
(a) The wintery weather.
(b) The cloaked figure.
(c) The high number of recent bear attacks.
(d) The Wisdom's predictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injury does Mat have after the experience in the inn at Four Kings?
2. What is the Avendesora called?
3. What happens once the ferry reaches the other side of the river?
4. What kind of animal does Perrin see the flock of ravens kill?
5. Who rides at the back of the group?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)