|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38, Rescue | Chapter 39, Weaving of the Web.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the well-dressed man in the inn at Four Kings?
2. What does Nynaeve make to help Moiraine sleep after they enter the dead city?
(a) Cold wine.
(b) Warm milk.
(c) Herbal tea.
(d) Guruberry juice.
3. What kind of feeling does Rand get when he sees the cloaked figure on the road?
4. Who does Rand decide to talk to about his troubling dream?
5. What does Tam give Rand just before he leaves with Lan?
(a) A book.
(b) The sword.
(c) His crest.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to see Rand after the Trolloc attack?
2. What word does Nynaeve use to describe the Whitebridge?
3. What do the white and red sword holders indicate?
4. What does Moiraine make to block the path of the Trollocs after Lan kills the Myrddraal?
5. Who talks too freely during the baths?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)