|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Flight Down the Arinelle | Chapter 25, The Traveling People.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Gleeman?
2. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Spirit and Fire.
(b) Earth and Fire.
(c) Water and Spirit.
(d) Air and Water.
3. Why does Perrin look for Egwene downriver when he wakes up?
(a) There are trees in that direction.
(b) That is where he saw her last.
(c) He sees some footprints heading that way.
(d) She is not a strong swimmer.
4. What happens to the Trollocs when Lan kills the Myrddraal who is leading them?
(a) The turn and run away.
(b) They die.
(c) They fall to the ground.
(d) They lose all sense of solidarity.
5. What happens once the ferry reaches the other side of the river?
(a) The ferrymen try to attack Lan.
(b) A whirlpool swallows the ferry whole.
(c) Rand has a strange hallucination.
(d) Egwene has a minor panic attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What road does the group follow after leaving Baerlon?
2. Why does Moiraine say she did not extend the fog she created to the other side of the river?
3. What do Myrddraal NOT have?
4. What does Min say to Rand about him and Egwene?
5. What is different about the Dragon who is creating war in the land?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)