|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Dust on the Wind | Chapter 21, Listen to the Wind.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two powers do men have when they use the One Power?
(a) Water and Spirit.
(b) Spirit and Fire.
(c) Earth and Fire.
(d) Air and Water.
2. How does Perrin cross the river after leaving the dead city?
(a) He swings across on a rope.
(b) He crosses the bridge.
(c) He swims.
(d) He jumps across.
3. What does Moiraine say about Bela as she is helping the horses gain strength?
(a) She has been in battles before.
(b) She is stubborn and has much strength.
(c) She is old, but experienced.
(d) She might not make the trip.
4. What does Moiraine say the Trollocs were looking for in their attack?
(a) Aes Sedai hiders.
(b) Boys of a certain age.
(c) Hidden soldiers from the Dark Army.
5. How does Thom cross the river outside the dead city?
(a) He takes a boat.
(b) He swings across on a rope.
(c) He swims.
(d) He crosses the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand see fly across the moon at the beginning of his journey?
2. What is the first sign to Rand, in the forest, that he is nearing the village?
3. What does Min say to Rand about him and Egwene?
4. Who is the first person to see Rand after the Trolloc attack?
5. What does Lan call regular people working for the Dark One?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)